X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by Halp View Post

Paul was making an obvious joke. But to you it wasn’t obvious..

a. u dumb
    b. u scum
    c. u dumb scum
    How would you know that, scumbag? Once again, you seem to have access to a suspicious amount of information.... I've got my eye on you.

I'm pretty sure the votes on me are because of the Italian avatar and Peyton Manning in my sig (is that even still there?). Maybe I need to switch to a less threatening combination...

I stand by Panda Express having shit food though. I'll die on that hill.

Leave a comment:

• Halp
    replied
    Originally posted by Panda Express View Post
    I've given this a little more thought and I think the_Paul was correct in calling out Halp at the onset.

I would like to change my vote.

Unvote: the_Paul
    Vote: Halp
    Paul was making an obvious joke. But to you it wasn’t obvious..

a. u dumb
    b. u scum
    c. u dumb scum

Leave a comment:

• Panda Express
    replied
    NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS!

https://youtu.be/sTDENzpW7tw

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Vote Vehicle

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    You didn't have to roleclaim already! The phase doesn't end until tomorrow! I believe you.

unvote Sailor Jupitor

Vote Jessup

Ran her post lazily through a couple binary translators and it doesn't read as anything. Three pages in and one shitpost, this is quiet Jessup. This is scum Jessup.

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied
    This is what I get for trying to contribute. I'm a "plain old" nerd. Vanilla townie. I'm sure there are other "plain old" nerds out there who now know I'm telling the truth.

Leave a comment:

• Panda Express
    replied
    I've given this a little more thought and I think the_Paul was correct in calling out Halp at the onset.

I would like to change my vote.

Unvote: the_Paul
    Vote: Halp

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Oh wait I just went back through and you posted before Jessup.

Honestly I mostly want to vote for Jessup because of her shitpost but I'm going to stick with you for now because of your definition of a bandwagon.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    unvote kthx
    Vote Sailor Jupiter

I was willing to give you a pass on your inferences because I figured this was just your first game and you're trying to contribute. However, your definition of a bandwagon is pretty trash. I think you and Jessup are scum together. She brought you into this game and she posted some dumb binary thing just before you posted. I think the two of you are chatting outside of game, and therefore at best third party but probably scum.

It's definitely not rock solid evidence but I don't see any reason why people are voting for paul? Did I miss it?

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I mean, sure, except Voth, you, and Panda joined the wagon after backwards, all of which are jumping on a bandwagon. What specifically about Backwards was more suspicious than the others, yourself included? .
    Sure, I joined the bandwagon because I was suspicious of paul, but I didn't start it. To start a bandwagon, you usually either need a solid enough reason, or you could be mafia.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post

I would suspect backwards because he was the second to vote for Paul on day 1, which starts a bandwagon.
    I mean, sure, except Voth, you, and Panda joined the wagon after backwards, all of which are jumping on a bandwagon. What specifically about Backwards was more suspicious than the others, yourself included? .

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    I dont think phase changes until tomorrow, but right now we have a good old fashioned tie.

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Oh I just saw he also voted for the game's host... that's not a normal mistake lol.
    That was clearly a joke though.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post

I would suspect backwards because he was the second to vote for Paul on day 1, which starts a bandwagon.

You misunderstood me about Halp. I'm saying anyone who opens by saying "hay guys i'm town!!!!!!!!!!" could be trying to play us.

Like I said, I don't personally know most players here and I don't know their playing styles. I'm just trying to participate and pick up any hints I can based on the little evidence we have so far.
    Cool. But you're reaching pretty far with the D1 inferences when most/all of the actions to this point have been pretty much just jokes. A few outliers with LF voting the host and you making way too much of D1 nonsense, so this is how we arrived here.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Regarding LF, he hosted the last game and he started on D1 and there wasn't a lynch. I think this is how he is used to playing. He also acted surprised as the host when people were voting during D1 in his game. I don't think he's acting naive, I think he just has a different experience.
    Could be what you said here is all true, but what does that have to do with voting the host on D1? I know 2020 voth still looms large, but that doesn't seem right? If operating under the assumption there is no D1 lynch, wouldn't you just not vote at all?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X