Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was The Dean Of Staff Drunk When He Recruited Stead <ZH>?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was The Dean Of Staff Drunk When He Recruited Stead <ZH>?

Honestly, how desperate is this zone for staffers? Something isn't right about hiring Steadman as a "Zone Helper"... This guy is single handedly the most toxic/biggest faggot this game has ever seen, see him wishing cancer on people nonstop and telling them to die from covid, and is simply just a horrible human being that literally NO ONE likes on this game. I'm trying to just figure out how someone like that can help this zone in any way, shape or form... or what kind of impact he can bring to this zone... Imagine new players start flocking in and you got Steadman representing this zone by helping them and starts wishing cancer on people..

This is a horrible recruit and a very horrible look for this zone. If we were looking for zone helpers that badly, why didn't a staff representative make a thread stating they needed helpers?
    Last edited by Best; 02-01-2021, 11:23 PM.

wowzers! this is a hot take
    Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
    Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
    mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
    Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Best jelly.

Comment

Think providing active vets with a level of accountability is a good thing. Like these prisons giving hardened criminals stray cats to take care of.

Comment

I'll take the heat for this one. Has Steadman done and/or said things that he's not too proud of? Probably. So have I. So have most people. The bottom line is very simple, he has some pretty great ambitions AND he's actually willing to put in the work to get things done. That's more than 98% of the zone can say. I am well aware of his past and had several talks with him lately and I do believe he has the ability to contribute to the zone in a healthy, productive manner. He deserves a chance to prove himself and that's exactly what he's getting. In a worst case scenario it takes 30 seconds out of my night (or somebody elses night) to remove him, but I don't see that happening.

We are, however, still looking for more help. We need more coverage at night EST, prime population hours. Anyone is welcomed to apply.
          https://trenchwars.org/index.php?v=staffapplication
          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

I applied, but don’t qualify anymore since Sulla got me banned funny cause the guy who has a long history of harassment, trolling, and saying vile shit (even recently) is now being trusted on staff lmao
            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

if u look at staff its is players who was bullied in the game and they and cant take it no more stead check into staff now so watch what u say around him
              IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

Comment

Originally posted by J-B-Inc View Post
                if u look at staff its is players who was bullied in the game and they and cant take it no more stead check into staff now so watch what u say around him
                Beautifully said
                J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Make Stead ER already holy fk

Comment

Stead checked in
                    IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

Comment

Congrats Steadman!
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Stead’s a good dude congrats bro!

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                          he's actually willing to put in the work to get things done. That's more than 98% of the zone can say.
                          This is true. I'm 100% fine with Steaman or anyone else being staff in 2021. That said, anyone worth a damn who was never staff before probably wanted to be at some point, but they were denied due to the insular nature staff always had in the past, turning down almost anyone that was willing and qualified in favor of some e-girl with fake nudes or some other worthless person who simply kissed the right ass. That doesn't appear to be what staff is anymore, which I believe is a good thing. I hope everyone remembers the old days of what staff used to be. It wasn't a good look for much of the game's history outside of a select few individuals.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Steadman View Post
                            wowzers! this is a hot take
                            πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
                            AKA Shaun
                            ----------------------

Comment

Wow..

Comment

Working...