No announcement yet.

FMA - anime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe, I may understand why you don't understand. But what I don't understand is that you watch dubbed anime. That basically spoils the whole anime. The american voice actors are like 2nd rate actors. The japanese actors are far more better, if not at a very profesional level. I watched animes dubbed at first, when some anime guru told me not to. I suggest you start watching subbed animes rather then watching dubbed, trust me, you will love it.
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Only two other people mentioned it, but I'd recommend Berserk. And yeah the only anime that I'd recommend watching the dubbed version is cowboy bebop.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
        Only two other people mentioned it, but I'd recommend Berserk. And yeah the only anime that I'd recommend watching the dubbed version is cowboy bebop.
        You obviously have never watched the Ghost in the Shell series or Hajime no Ippo ... or Kenshin. Youtube any of them. I think all the episodes for Ghost and HnI are on youtube.

Comment

Samurai Champloo isn't bad Dubbed, same with Cowboy Bebop, and I've enjoyed Starship Operators.
          DELETED

Comment

What the fuck does the quality of the Japanese VA fucking matter to me if I'll never understand a goddamn word they say?
            Just fucking dub it, jesus newbies.
            sage

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Bleach is decent ... especially towards the end of the first arc ... maybe encompassing the first 70 or so episodes. If you're keeping up with the 2nd arc, well, it kinda stinks. I heard Naruto stinks as well now.

Comment

Well, you are basically taking away the spice/ingrediens from the soup and just drinking the water you use to make the soup. But that is just imo, when watching dubbed instead of subbed.

Hajime no Ippo, this is one anime worth to watch, even if its old, its just beyond great. I actually got kinda hyped about boxing.. >_> Some action and comedy can never go wrong.

I like the japanese VA! :d I've actually learnt some japanese by watching subbed. Its a good ground if you start studying japanese for real. Can't be that bad, ey?!

Naruto started stinking right after they started to put on fillers instead of the actuall story. I don't know if it is the same with bleach, but I think it has gone kinda side tracked. Which isn't too enjoyable.
                    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

• i just had to bump this thread so you would download blood+

Oh yeah. So you guys won't think this is a waste I might add some more:

Great series but lacks a decent story:

Trinity blood
                      Bakuretsu tenshi

A must see:

Full metal panic!
                      Full metal panic! Fumoffu
                      Full metal panic! the Second raid
                      Elfen Lied (my favourite)

Everything else seems to have been said already... but if you want more titles, pm me in game or leave me a message.

Oh right, I have the whole FMA on my comp, loved it.

Btw, Saikano has released Another love song.

edit: typå
                      Last edited by Jones; 10-18-2006, 05:18 PM.
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• well here it goes

Bleach - love it too

Zero no Tsukaima - wish for more of this

Chrno Crusade - watching this now seems really good

Shakugan no Shana- its so good to bad its over

Tsubasa Chronicle - also watching this and i can say is damn the art work is nice and the plot seems cool

naruto- watching this also. really good if your into ninja stuff ( manga for this is really good and i am waiting for naruto 2)

Eureka Seven- most people say its great.

i have alot more but these are the ones i been watching in the past 2 to 3 months, my list is too long to get into it.
                        1. You're reading my comment
                        2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
                        4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
                        5. You're checking it now.
                        6. You're smiling.
                        7. You're still reading my comment.
                        8. You know all you have read is true.
                        10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
                        11. You're checking it now.
                        12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Jones View Post
                          i just had to bump this thread so you would download blood+

Oh yeah. So you guys won't think this is a waste I might add some more:

Great stories but lacks a decent story:

Trinity blood
                          Bakuretsu tenshi

A must see:

Full metal panic!
                          Full metal panic! Fumoffu
                          Full metal panic! the Second raid
                          Elfen Lied (my favourite)

Everything else seems to have been said already... but if you want more titles, pm me in game or leave me a message.

Oh right, I have the whole FMA on my comp, loved it.

Btw, Saikano has released Another love song.
                          Trinity Blood is ridiculously bad.

Kemono Zume, Flag, Chevalier, Black Lagoon, and Death Note.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1ight View Post

Hajime no Ippo, this is one anime worth to watch, even if its old, its just beyond great. I actually got kinda hyped about boxing.. >_> Some action and comedy can never go wrong.
                            HnI is amazingly good. If you like it you should read the manga bc it continues things. The manga is as good as the show. The 2 movies are very good as well.

Comment

• I totally love Ippo, it changed the way I look at boxing (even though the series is a _bit_ unrealistic at times :P)

Before Ippo I couldn't watch boxing on Eurosport and scream GAZELLE PUNCH!
                              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                              3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                              X