Laptops with proper arrow keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptops with proper arrow keys

PC component prices went to the moon and UK availability is shit, so I'm considering a laptop for my next machine.

However, most laptops seem to have shitty arrow keys like this:

I don't want to be playing ss like that, so I would need to shortlist some laptops that have proper arrow keys.

So far I've found only one - Dell Alienware:

I know some of you have been laptop plebs for a while, so maybe you're aware of others, if so plz share.

i havent bought a laptop in a long time, but my lenovo yoga has arrows that work. i mean when i bought that laptop obama still had a couple years left in office, so no telling what the newer ones are like. my work laptop is a dell latitude and it also has keys that are in the correct layout, but theyre pretty short and squatty. not easily played on.

i know this is an answer you didnt ask for, but if you really want to play SS using a laptop, just get a laptop and dock it. hook up a proper keyboard and monitor and roll with it. unless youre also trying to get away from using a desk or whatnot, its easily the best way to play using a laptop.

others who have bought a laptop more recently probably have better suggestions

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	pf7pf0y4q6471.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	347.8 KB
ID:	1358166
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

heh that's an elite layout, and no shitty trackpad too

Comment

The Lenovo have Kinda normal ones. I have the T480 at work. But its a work laptop and im guessing u are looking for a gameing laptop. Just buy a keyboard and plug it inte the usb.
          10* Spectator
          Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
          https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
          Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPiE View Post
            The Lenovo have Kinda normal ones. I have the T480 at work. But its a work laptop and im guessing u are looking for a gameing laptop. Just buy a keyboard and plug it inte the usb.
            I own a Lenovo Legion. It has normal arrow keys and is a gaming laptop. They all have normal keys.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I have an Alienware laptop I got in 2014 so probably too old to be relevant, but it's still kicking in 2022 so I'm at least happy with the quality and what I got for my money

My brother has a Legion and he likes it a lot, not 100% positive on the arrow keys but at least I know somebody who likes it

Beyond that the ROG Zephyrus G series generally gets great reviews (G14 and G15) but again not sure about the keyboards

can just look those models up though

good luck

Comment

Seconding that lenovo legion. I drop a load of sticky keys on it every time i cruise through costco. Saving up my onlyfans to get one myself. That 16" man
                1:Sir Spider> you gotta kinda drag it out of him a little bit
                1:Sir Spider> but once you do he just explodes
                1:Sir Spider> at least on me
                1:Sir Spider> ...no homo

Comment

dlete
                  1:Sir Spider> you gotta kinda drag it out of him a little bit
                  1:Sir Spider> but once you do he just explodes
                  1:Sir Spider> at least on me
                  1:Sir Spider> ...no homo

Comment

Working...