Attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention

Just a couple of public announcements, then I'll be on my way.
    NOTE: All of these are true, because they come from the viewers and readers of the Trench Wars Forum, and they're always right. Details can be seen --> http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...3&postcount=72

1) Fucking some Taliban asses is not fuckreational

2) Hitler plotted to kidnap Adman while beating Panhandler senseless with herings. "Incredifuckinble!" said Dandy whilst having some festering hemorrhoidal genital sex anally.

3) Once Pan screwed his teddy up the ear.

4) Speaking of vaginas, yours smells rotten, mom may I put hotdogs on the fucking grill and eat Adman's motherfucking Adman cooter, because vomiting bloodzombies Adman will hetero geniously fuckinate with Paul in Adman's butt, which is not cleaned regularly because he puts filthy fuckinated fucking shit wad asses so far away from Adman and buttfucked you.

(Oh common, run on sentence TWers, don't you know better? BTW, try saying that sentence 5 times fast, I bet you can't.. I BET YOU CAN'T!)

5) "LAME!" Adman said, "Hello fuckwads." Then, Dandy did the cow, at the park during the rain, how motherfuckingly lame, Pan's ass is.

(No one really likes Pan)

6) Greatly awaiting his fuckination, Tofu sticks his buttox on toilet, while buttfuckers constantly fuckinate Adman, even with his pants up.

(I'm getting the feeling that Adman likes sexual intercourse, especially of the anal region... as long as it has at least 2 legs and can walk, he's all up in it)

7) Suddenly out of no where Mayo Inc. jumped into a vat.

(That crazy Mayo Inc. always jumping into vats)

8) I fuck geese vigorously when laughing at Mayo Inc. fucking Heaven, while Jesus fuckinates all the little children of the world, therefore Kim likes poopoo on toast.

(AHA! I get it, that's why Kim likes poopoo on toast, silly Kim, why didn't you just explain it to me before?)

9) Adman humped this sock named Hitler. Hitler once or twice fucked the hairy jews' ashes with nothing, but motherfucking Grandfathers.

(Okay scratch that whole thing about doing things with at least 2 legs and can walk, we now know, that he will even hump socks.. named Hitler of course)

Okay, well that's the end of that Useless Post. I was looking back on the 'One Word' post we did back on the RB forum (when it still exsisted on the TW forums), and I found some of what was said hilarious, especially the creative ways of putting fuck into a sentence. Once again, the link is here ----> http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...3&postcount=72 it's not the original link, but it has the whole word game abrriged (I had to cut out a lot of racist things and other things to make it make at least SOME sense, but as you can see, it really doesn't).

what am i doing in your sig?
    Code:
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
    1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
    1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
    1:lnx> kk
    1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

ppau l oakenfold you are a men among men
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
      X