Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone whispers my name right into my ear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah, 1ight, I can't get into Continuum for two weeks, until August 22th. :/

Btw, PaulO, that sounds familiar, a friend of mine has the same problem...(I'm talking about the hallucinations and the paranoid situations)

anyways, yeah, fuck that, I'll just try to ignore those whispers.
    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
      oh man you are gonna have some great dont do drug stories for your kids
      I already gave several stories when I was on old RB to some of the younger and impressionable teenagers (Panhandler, Fit of Rage, Fairlights), I know at least 2 of them turned out all right. I just don't want ANYONE going through the same things as me. I don't want to turn this into a, "don't do drugs" post, because it's hard to get through to thick headed kids via forum or online.

Comment

I don't do drugs but when I'm on my own, I feel very paranoid.

Comment

So, Paul, you drooling over my sig every time you see it ?

GHB, move the fuck out unless you want to serve as inspiration to a based-on-a-true-story movie directed by Tobe Hooper.
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
            So, Paul, you drooling over my sig every time you see it ?

GHB, move the fuck out unless you want to serve as inspiration to a based-on-a-true-story movie directed by Tobe Hooper.
            woah
            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
              I already gave several stories when I was on old RB to some of the younger and impressionable teenagers (Panhandler, Fit of Rage, Fairlights), I know at least 2 of them turned out all right
              Oh shit.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Could anyone explain me please what the fuck that is?
                Everytime I am alone, sitting on a couch in the living room, reading or watching TV or whatever, someone whispers my name right into my ear.
                That freaks me out everytime since I know that no one is here or even at home.

Strangely, this only happens when I sit on the couch, and the other people I am living with have never experienced this. Also, the living room is always way colder than the rest of the house.

Could be the wind, something outside the window near the couch.

Could be a lucid dream. Maybe your couch is much more comfortable than other places in the house and you actually tend to fall half-asleep, and have a recurring dream that you only catch the beginning of because it startles you awake. I used to have a lot of recurring dreams when I was very young, and every once in a while they'd pop up in my waking hours for just a few seconds.

Could be from doing something excessively for hours. I used to play a sniper on Team Fortress Classic (Half-Life mod) for hours and hours at a time, and several times, I'd see something red like a small piece of cloth or a rose and I'd find myself looking around nervously to find the enemy sniper (they had laser pointers in that game). I had built up such a reaction to it that it no longer passed completely through my higher order thinking before I reacted to it, and hence I would do so without even considering whether I was playing the game or walking to school. Could be that. Do you do something for hours sometimes, that you don't do on the couch?

I have always had some trouble sleeping, and for a while I tried this sound therapy thing where you put on headphones and it plays low frequency noise at, say, 400hz in one ear and 408hz in the other, and that's supposed to help you slip into a state of 8hz or so, which is like upper REM or deep relaxation (you could change the freqs). It really did seem to be calming but after I did it for 5-10 minutes (hard to tell how long it is when you're doing that) I'd start to hear shit, like faint muffled music, or someone banging on the floor above me, sometimes so definite that it caused me to take off the headphones and go upstairs to check it out. I listened to music all day long though, and people walk around upstairs all the time, so it was sounds I was used to, probably some psychological reproduction of it related to dreaming. Is there someone who whispers sweet nothings into your ear all day before you go relax on the couch? =)

Anyway, I guess I got more far fetched as the list when down, but those would be my guesses.

Comment

Originally posted by DOTSY
                  Gamma-Hydroxy-Butyrate
                  ingenious!
                  Rough> lol these 3 newbies
                  Rough> ive seen deck play better :P

Randedl> flapping their arms around
                  Randedl> ask them why
                  Randedl> SO MY FINGERS MOVE FASTER MAN

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
                    I'll just try to ignore those whispers.
                    Well, I don't know the situation, but I wouldn't do that if I were you. Next time you hear the whispers, relax and take some deep breaths. Don't think about anything, just listen to the sound of your own breathing. Don't try to make it come, either, cause that's bound to fail.

I know that sounds stupid, but try it, at least once. Maybe I've been reading the wrong websites lately, but some of the stuff I've been reading . . . well, I won't get into that, everyone will think I'm a crack pot. Just try it once, though. Don't ignore it, you'll regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                      I think Dotsy tried to put the attention on his sig
                      like it ?
                      Code:
                      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                      1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                      1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                      1:lnx> kk
                      1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Oh fucking goddamn punk ass shit. It just happened again, followed by heavy breathing(not by me).

Originally posted by Feoren
                        Could be the wind, something outside the window near the couch.
                        I don't think it's the wind, the whispers sound way too real. Sometimes they are louder, sometimes they sound angry.
                        I said I'd ignore it, but it's so impossible.
                        Could be a lucid dream.
                        I've never had a lucid dream.. are they really THAT real?

but... thanks.. to all of you who tried to help me...

and CrvenBan, what movie are you talking about? I'll move out soon anyways(in two weeks).
                        YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                        Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                          Oh shit.
                          I'd say more like "hopefully even 2". I lost my hopes about Fairlights long ago.
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Melo <ER>> Cokane is not (in) safe!!

Melo had a bright idea while trying to start a game of javs.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
                              and CrvenBan, what movie are you talking about? I'll move out soon anyways(in two weeks).

I was reffering to one of the more famous movies made by Hooper, Poltergeist.

Originally posted by Disliked
                              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

You have some forgotten relative gotten stuck under your couch.
                                The voice is him/her trying to ask you to help.
                                That must be it. :up:
                                Regency> not in for dd lol
                                Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Working...
                                X