An apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An apology

First of all, I would like to say that I am not under the influence of any sort of drugs or alcohol. My head is perfectly clear.

Now that that's out of the way, I would like to formally apologize to Jason and wadi, among others. Just by skimming through some old threads and watching some things happen in-game, it became pretty obvious that staff has to put up with a lot of bullshit, stay on top of things, and always make decisions with a clear head. If someone gets out of line (me, for example), they set them straight. It's the way life goes, and regardless of who agrees or disagrees with it, it's not going to change. I'd much rather them do what they do than sit back and let all-out flame wars and rule breaking go unmoderated. Most people think their job is a walk in the park, but if they would take a step back, they'd see that it's not that easy. And they go through all of it without so much as blinking.

I'll overlook BobR's presence on staff and just say that you guys are a major reason TW is the strongest-running and most popular zone out there. Major props to all of you, and I'm sorry for being such an arrogant asshole over the past few months.
    Originally posted by vubinspiran
    I hate X very hard.

have an eHug courtesy of me.

Comment

Forgiven
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
      X