Anti-Scrub vs. Incuria, the 1st 2 attempts... [in case you are bored]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Scrub vs. Incuria, the 1st 2 attempts... [in case you are bored]

A no surprise line up for either side... solid players on both sides...
    The game starts out, Holydude rushing, PaulOakenfeld down as he rushes for the flag
    panhandler with the toggle, Incuria holding that flag well, camping a shark on it... brookus trying to inch up, taking a cautious approach...

Jason and Windreaper coming up, pressing out on the flag, Molgan feeling a bit of pressure swings back, but Anti-Scrub can't draw near to that flag and so far its a minute up to Incuria...
    Holydude finally lands a toggle...
    Exotic and Nosey up, panhandler pushing out towards brookus on the left side, dropping some suicide mines...
    Skyforger and cool koen leading the spider charge around the hump in FR, trying to REALLY pressure brookus... and MOLGAN lands the killing blow and A-S is out of FR!
    Paul just south of the cheese factory, laying the mine field.. Windreaper with an easy deflect, brookus snuck left....
    Brookus taking a very cautious left hand approach, under the hutch in midbase... nethila camping left... firing up to the cram, Holydude staying center with Exotic and Spybreak swaying...
    massive push, and they are in! A-S breaks the cram and Molgan falls back right behind the shield...
    brookus camping out on that flag, keeping his boys close to harms way, harming Incuria that is!
    Molgan backed in a corner!
    LOTS Of attach deaths! A-S being RELENTLESS!
    Nethila with some constant charging, jason and windreaper try their best to keep them in that ear... Molgan FINALLY makes it out, pors back, and Nethila lands the kill!
    pnahandler quick up to the cheese factory, paul just behind, but they are shredded by spider fire... Molgan taking a cautious approach...

swings right... minimal spider cover, but mid is basically clear...
    strong cram by A-S, exotic dropping low to the left side to use those arrow slits for what God intended!
    Incuria pushes, paul in the front, the cram is creaked open!
    Dotsy sneaks in, Molgan follows, but ports out due to Spybreak's fire from the left ear....
    ... a series of shots, brookus dancing, but is dropped by spider fire, the kill going to cool koen!
    cool rushes to the factory, firing down, brookus manages to come out, wide swing right, coming back, hugging that shield!

cautious, staying right of the mouth of FR... holydude and nosey taking shots from the hutch up!
    A push attempt, tA-S keeping up, Zerzera with a cram save as the spiders all take hits
    Nethila sneaks in, makes a flag toggle!
    Incuria sticking to their cram, manages to hold it and drop Nethila!
    ... a burst must have caught brookus cuz he is NOWHERE to be seen and incuria moves on up, to the east side!
    Keeping that midbase COMPLETELY squeeky clean
    Sbrookus up the middle, encountering some truble in the factory
    ... and the bot is DEAD... this game must be restarted...

Both teams starting over at 0... Incuria putting on a strong showing before the bot crash, we'll see if they can keep it up going into this second shot...

Windreaper and pan in the lead, pan with the flag toggle... holding it up as the spiders move around and try to surround brookus...
    ... intense fire down on brookus as Incuria controls FR.... pegging the crap out of those A-S fighters... Holydude and Exotic make a turn around but in the fray brookus falls and Incuria secures FR...
    ... as the Incuria spiders plunge to take some shots through the factory windows... brookus cautiously sweeps right, mid is retaken with relative ease, but A-S is taking some big spider losses while trying to crack that cram... some good aim from Exotic up at the cram however... panhandler trying to push out, Jason sneaks in a bomb, but it doesn't make contact!
    Jason and pan in a push and shove outside FR mouth... Wind with a slow move to try and spider up cram, Exotic at the front of it... keeping up, swaps with Holydude... but that Incuria cram is holding... until NOW... brookus slides in, timely... PaulO drops down to put some pushing pressure on brookus, shoving him into the lower tooth of the FR
    brookus up to the ear, Molgan, SKyforger and DOTSY camping that flag, ensuring that Incuria time goes up... Exoti goes to sneak ... Zezera with the block, Holydude makes a rush to the flag, snags it... brookus playing it cautious by the bottom as Eggs sneaks under and drives him up a bit... Incuria really playing those sides... under seems to be a bit of trouble for A-S so far... brookus being forced into the right tooth consistently... Molgan now, however under some considerably trouble,m finding himself on the right side without support as the A-S fighters just rip into him, but he finally gets a chance to get his spiders back and it is a HEAVY firefight in FR... Eggs, koen, and Skyforger above that flag, Molgan trying to bring them in close, Windreaper sneaks a flag toggle, camps it, brookus still in the ear, brookus swings back over... both are taking equal losses so far, it would seem, a balance being maintained over flag control and spider control... it'll take some luck or a uick change in attitude to change that... and it might be right now!
    Molgan and Incuria hit em hard.. .brookus ports just outside of base... the cram being rudimentarily put back up... but the spiders fall!
    brookus sneaks in and Exotic and Holydude put the holy fear into Molgan... but Molgan amazingly keeps it together, manages to survive.. . Eggs with a flag toggle, Jason toggles it back, Molgan under fire, some problems from darkchristy and spybreak but he holds up once again... Zezera and DOTSY staying close... but Nosey gets the killing blow after a long, hard struggle from both sides...
    the rush out to the cheese factory, lots of spider fire to the left but Molgan sweeps right... mid falls back to cram... with Holydude lingering to harry the Incurian forces...BOTH terriers down... a race back up! oh no!
    THE BOT DIED AGAIN!

... let's go for THREE? Damn it.

damnit how many wpm can you do? :up:
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

:up:
      me, 80-85

Comment

damnit died a third time

Comment

3rd attempt... also failed...

Alright, third time is the charm here at the TWLB Semi-Final game between Incuria and Anti-Scrub. Incuria coming out a little ahead in both 3 minute games by about a minute a piece... we'll see if they can pull out the same magic in what better be (or my hands will melt) the true deal....

They are out, Paul quick to the flag, Nosey and Jason putting pressure down, panhandler tries to come in to protect, but Windreaper bunts him out, brookus moves over to the flag, dropping AS all over the top of FR... while Incuria moves down and left... sending them to two sides, A-S putting a little overhand pressure but Skyforger leads the charge around and snaps it... but unfortunately Molgan gets hit in the crossfire and Incuria is out of FR... and A-S prepares for the cram, leaving next to no midbase defense...

Oh man, a good burst by brookus and some good A-S spidering clears the mouth to FR... pan with a bold bold move... but it doesn't pay off... some hard fire coming down that tube... pan with a quick push, a little bit of lag and a bomb to show for it that might come in handy later... but NO ... Windrepaer pushes it out the way.... Paul going for the push, A-S holding strong on that cram, pan up in their face again, Lothlas hitting them, Sky sneaks in and drops the left flank, Incuria uses the opportunity, flies in!
          ... and Molgan and his boys once again try to retake from inside FR... but Incuria taking some heavy spider losses, A-S really playing like this game will be the last attempt here! ... brookus keeping level with the flag and just a few shiplengths away, keeping those A-S in strikign distance but Incuria force him to hide behind the far right wedge... before Holydude makes them withdraw with Jason's help on the flag... cool koen with a sweeping move, mirroed by Eggs... does a little, but Molgan is under some pressure and they fall, with Exotic and Holydude putting some pressure, Holydude chasing Molgan like a dog chases a car... Nosey and Spybreak firing into the left tooth... Molgan manages to stay alive thanks to his sharks but t is hot and heavy on the left side... Nosey and Jason around right, Holy to the left, trying to box Molgan in but Molgan makes it, Holydude is dropped, and it is still pitched in the arena as brookus falls... and Incuria trying to get Nosey and Spybreak gone...
          NO defense is allowed to establish in midbase, Nosey falls JUST before tA-S gets back... a good bomb takes out what cram could have beem... but that is good bad... ALL Incuria reattach right at the worst time... but A-S handles it in stride... they make short work, and it drives Incuria back into a strained relationship with the flag... as brookus camps with Spybreak and Windreaper for defense as his team respawns... Skyforger really getting aggressive with panhandler for a deflector, hanging on top before Nosey snaps him like a chicken bone... Holydude camping on that flag for a bit rushes to the right ear to fire down on Molgan, who is forced to port to the top of the mouth, Molgan swings right and koen, Zezera try to hold flag but are overpowered... it is a TEETER TOTTER in this FR, ladies and gentlemen, but AS putting on a strong show, brookus dies, and Spybreak kills Molgan, so it is a RACE back up!
          ... and... the damn bot has died.. again.

This time with 4 minutes to A-S and 30 seconds to Incuria.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
            damnit how many wpm can you do? :up:
            About 110 WPM, but using notepad is DISTRACTING, I have to alt tab to shift the screen around (I have the screen windowed, but there is about a half second delay, plus movement time... so its hard to keep up, where as I have little problem if I do it directly into Continuum)...

Comment

I thought it was paul that bombed there in Inc's first offense?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                I thought it was paul that bombed there in Inc's first offense?
                It might have been --- it's hard to keep track of so much and type it all down at the same time, so I am not always 100% correct... and I don't really get an instant replay :/

Comment

I like this guy, howard that is. P.S. IM NOT GAY!
                  the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Ooh, Hero, hubba hubba.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Actually, I know you were probably getting ready to type like crazy, but when I did come down to the flag, I never touched it. I did as I find myself doing a lot lately, I hit one of the little "barriers" (as I call them) right before the plateaued flag area and went flying into A-S bullets, into a firey death. Pan was actually the first one to actually TOUCH the flag, not myself. I might add I looked like a complete jack ass as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Cosell
                        It might have been --- it's hard to keep track of so much and type it all down at the same time, so I am not always 100% correct... and I don't really get an instant replay :/
                        true. I liked the idea of an voico-over of a recorded game though. with instant-replays and slow-motion terrkills

Comment

shame that my pc died after the 2nd time, pc total fucked up, and couldn't go to this forum, enter SS, etc, only go to other websites, so figured SS was down
                          Code:
                          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                          1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                          1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                          1:lnx> kk
                          1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Yeah well after two times bot lagout I tryed to change arena, at that time ppl started to disappear from both of the squads and they both complained about lag, we waited for many minutes to lag go down and ppl to come back and try for a third time, I think bot failed everytime when game was played little over 4 minutes.
                            Btw all the bots were new, just spawned fresh bots.

Somebody suggested of host buying chess clocks, haha...good idea, maybe tw sponsors those clocks for next twl

Original Mambonian
                            TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                            I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

lol good idea yes
                              Code:
                              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                              1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                              1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                              1:lnx> kk
                              1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Working...
                              X