Uni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uni

I am thinking a wee bit about going to college in america, or uni as you call it. Because I could get a scolarship with my sport, golf. I am pretty good at it. But I have no clue how uni's in america work, or how you get in contact, wich uni's are good that have the sport golf, etc. this kind of information, so I thought I would ask for some information here. And I hope not to much people come here to give some crappy replies. Could someone help me?
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Hmmm, golf schools, don't really know about, but you can get information on any college via their website. I don't know what you have in mind, small school? medium school? large school? Where abouts you'd like to go to college. And no, most of us don't call it Uni, that's the brits and the aussies that do. I've gone to college myself, and have had 3 other siblings go through it, and I'm in the midst of helping my niece look through colleges, I'll help you look if you want, but I'm not sure about the whole golf scholarship thing, I think that's mostly a southern university deal.

Comment

http://www.cgfgolf.org/

type "college golf" into google

Comment

Working...
      X