Free Money playing Poker: Part2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Money playing Poker: Part2

Last time I offered people a completly free $20 just for signing up to a poker site!

A number of people took up this opportunity and played poker with the free $20! No risks, No deposit required.

Well this time I have got a better offer. If people use the Link in my Sig to sign up to PartyPoker They will get an Initial free $25 with any deposit + After a week of opening an account and making any deposit I will transfer another $10 into your poker account from mine.

No risks, no scam. Just sign up using link below, play poker on the site, if you like the site deposit a small amount and recieved another $35 free.

Yes before people ask I will make $15 per signup, but I am giving $10 back after a week to each person.

Let the flames begin.
    PicHosting

sigh.. stop posting these threads
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

why do u want to give money?
      Code:
      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
      1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
      1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
      1:lnx> kk
      1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Get a job?
        Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Sounds good, I'll sign up after I enable signatures again.
          ps-I'm taking your moz avatar since you aren't using it anymore.
          sage

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
            sigh.. stop posting these threads
            Why what the fuk has it got to do with you? U dont like ignore u silly cunt.
            PicHosting

Comment

Originally posted by Acidmouse
              Let the flames begin.

Originally posted by Acidmouse
              Why what the fuk has it got to do with you? U dont like ignore u silly cunt.
              wow you are stupid.
              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I kinda expected someone to have a go, normally a clueless muppet who trolls forums and spams them with utter shit. I was atleast expecting a post with content not just a "sigh.. stop posting these threads". You are weak and clueless a perfect Staffer for TW.
                PicHosting

Comment

Working...
                X