I took a moment from my day and wrapped it up in things you say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I took a moment from my day and wrapped it up in things you say

Phish is preforming their last concert this weekend in Coventry Vermont. The town's population will rise from a population of 1,000 to over 70,000 this weekend. It's going to be one of the most emotional and best concerts of all time. This is no "Rolling Stones last concert" deal, this is it for them, they'll be done preforming, and all we'll have left is their wonderful albums. I've been to several concerts and the thing I love most about them is, like a godly dj, they can change the mood of the crowd with the song they play, and they play into it. I also love their sometimes 30 minute improv solos on a song. Their huge repetoir of songs never makes one concert the same as the last and people have been known to follow them all across the world, these people of course being called Phish Heads. I wish I could be at the concert this weekend, but I can't, I think we should all stop by the food store and buy some Ben and Jerry's "Phish Food" dedicated to this amazing pot smoking left winging vegetarian band.

Bye Phish I love you, and as one of millions of fans out there, don't LEAVE YET! I'm going to cry and eat ice cream this weekend.

They said this a bunch of times.

Once they get bored of not playing concerts, they will return, which I will gladly accept.

I saw them live in Maine a couple months ago.

Amazing
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

They went on hiatus before, I don't think they ever said they were finished. I belive it's for real. Who knows, in 5 or 10 years maybe the'll do a reunion tour, but we won't hear from them for a long time.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

neverheard.
        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
        5: Da1andonly> =((
        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
        X