Julia Childs :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julia Childs :(

My favorite TV chef, and possibly one of the most inovative ones of all time. Cooking spaghetti wouldn't have been as popular to cook in the general household if it wasn't for this woman. Here's the article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3694953/?GT1=4529

She taught us to relish food and wine as a way of appreciating life's bounty.

Cool, sad to see an SS-veteran pass away.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I remember i was watching that show once and she put in like 2 pounds of salt into the perogi's she was making.

Comment

sigh she taught me a lot of simple meals to do when I have to cook dinner.

Comment

R.I.P. although i didn't know her, never seen her, i like Jamie "the Naked Chef" Olliver, he cooks so nice
          Code:
          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
          1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
          1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
          1:lnx> kk
          1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

I used to watch some of her shows, I remember the first time I turned to her program. I laughed my ass off, sorry but her voice scared me dudes.. and her egor size did too. She reminded me of a scary large man-woman with a hunch and a frog in her throat.

Rip though.. lol

Comment

Working...
            X