Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien vs Predator

Wow, this movie was horrible.

Cheesy script (too many cliché lines). No plot. Shitty special effects (most of the fight scenes are extreme closeup shots, where its hard to know what the fuck is going on)

You will feel cheated after watching this.

Stay away from this movie.

Well offcourse when its rated PG-13, not R which is totally sad.
    Its like godzilla, nobody gets killed violently...money waster for sure :/
    Original Mambonian
    TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
    I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

They didn't even let the critics prescreen it. You know it's a bomb when that happens.

Comment

the title "Alien vs Predator" puts me of watching it.

Comment

I figured the movie would amount to as much. Take my advice; go buy Aliens vs Predator 2 (the game), download some mods and make your own little AvP experience. Or hell, pick up one of the AvP books.

Bound to be more interesting and fun than the movie.
          "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
          -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

KontroLz> afk, enema
          Oen Izan> yes I am , buy a me a happy meal , you score :X
          Oen Izan> you know I dont do one night stands
          Oen Izan> cuz if ya puttin out , I am coming back

Comment

The first 45 minutes are just crap. Don't attempt to put a plot in a movie like this.

The fight scenes werent as detailed as I'd like, but the one 5 minute fight scene between the second predator and the alien was nice.

Still one alien took out 2 predators. Thats awesome, but still. The queen alien was awesome, and the end where they had the alien-predator hybrid was cool.

Dont come to this movie expecting greatness, because alien is the only great thing. <3 Alien

Comment

Freddy vs. Jason

NOW THATS A GOOD MOVIE!
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

You probably knew (or at least you should have) that they were cashing in on people's love for Alien and/or Predator before you even got in your car and drove to the theater. It's the film companies once again taking advantage of the single-minded consumers. It's either brilliant or sick, depending on how you look at it.

Now onto the movie. One word: Mediocre. Even Dodgeball was better than this. Save your seven bucks and order a pizza.
                Originally posted by vubinspiran
                I hate X very hard.

Comment

##SPOILERS##

It's just not too well thought out is the main problem.
                  Hollywood once again took the middle of the road, and instead of an actual winner, you're just left with a tie, the only winner is of course, the humies.
                  If they'd chosen a winner, even if just some humies killed the last pred, and the other preds nodded and flew away, it woulda been so much better.

As a side note: Wouldn't these technologically advanced race of hunters that had apparently been using this alien-queen for their hunt for god knows how long, have thought, "Hey maybe we shouldn't let the xenomorphs we make for the hunt be able to get to the queen, cause they might set her free"
                  "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

People, people. There's a "Vs." in the title.
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Freddy vs. Jason kicked ass though, and it has a VS.
                      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                      X