Chrono Trigger - Resurrection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrono Trigger - Resurrection

I was checking out some game sites the other day, and I found a pic of a 3d rendered Chrono, and I wondered where the source of it was found. Through more discovering, I found out that Chrono Trigger - Resurrection was in the making, a 100% fan-made game of the timeless classic into a 3d environment. This game will be made exclusive to the PC, while no specs or release dates for the game has been issued.

Here's some pix

Woot magus, what a badass

Anyways I think some of these pix are rough compositions, and when the game is finally released, I don't think they'll look as rough-edged. I also heard that they are planning on enhancing the already uber soundtrack that the SNES chrono trigger had, which is a plus (as long as they don't butcher it). Anyhow, I'm definitely looking forward to this game no matter what.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

A couple more neat pics that you'll remember from the original

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

ya, i saw that site before. It would be really really really really cool if they actually stick to it and finish it up. It will be great
      1 + 1 = 1

Comment

holy shit.... *orgasm*
        DELETED

Comment

i hope they don't make it all gay and campy

Comment

CT is your god

Comment

Well I'm sorry to break it to you, but it's not going to be a game. They are only making a small tech demo to release. They are only going to complete and release a full version of the game if SquareEnix hires them, and that is not going to happen.
              sdg

Comment

Whoa that would be tits, especially if they don't fuck with Yasunori's compostitions.
                sage

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                  ... This game will be made exclusive to the PC ...
                  Sweetness! I mean I loooov-veee when they make it first a console game and then make to pc after some year! $$

I hope it will be as good or even better, then the old classic. I got stuck in the Chrono trigger... But I was a inexprienced rpg player back then.
                  Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Well that, and the fact its not affiliated with Square-Enix so getting the game onto a console is impossible. They said on their forums they were 50% done the game, not some demo that you are talking about Stab. Plus, even if they don't get it done soon, I'm still glad I got to see these pics, they are rendered pretty nicely.

I also heard of the Ocarina of Time in 2d mode, made by a private group of fans also, but the site is always down and I can't seem to access it. Anyone know anything about that project?
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.

Comment

They're doing 10 of their favorite scenes in a demo to see if square-enix will hire them to remake Chrono Trigger. Square-Enix has already looked through it and downloaded some stuff from them. I dunno what the end is gonna be like tho. The demo should be out December
                      DELETED

Comment

Kim, i love you! =P
                        Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                          Well that, and the fact its not affiliated with Square-Enix so getting the game onto a console is impossible.
                          Sorry I was to haste writing a response to this thread.. So you say it is a 100% fan made game, I mean those graphics are real smooth and nice looking.. hard to believe..

So is it going to be buyable or just downloadable? I'm little bit confused here...
                          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

downloadable, no profit. that'd be illegal.
                            DELETED

Comment

Working...
                            X