Starcraft 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starcraft 2

Do you think if Blizzard ever made Starcraft 2, would it really live up to people's expectations? So many love Starcraft, how do you think they would act towards a sequel? I'm thinking their reactions will turn out like SW fans towards the new episodes, generally scathing and overly critical. But I don't know..it's Blizzard after all.

Would most fans prefer the same type of system, just with a new storyline and amped up graphics? Or do you think trying out something new would be worth the risk?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Anyone played the secret level in Brood War? If so, that's the only reason why they should make an SC2
    DELETED

Comment

Blizzard is working hard on World of Warcraft right now (although you couldn't tell with all the bugs poping up and crashes :P, latest patch though so if tops reads this don't trash me) with a few more months of closed beta. I read somewhere that they might also in the future (if WoW works out) do a Massive Online Game based on StafCraft. It really depends on which way they want to go with game types which really depends on the success of failure of WoW.

Comment

I really hate games you haft to pay to play... I wanned to play FFXI, but I really don't have the time to be that super active, and I don't want to trow money down the toilet.
        Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Well they have no choice but to charge. When they have to keep constant vigil over the gaming world, maintain it, and update, they need to get something for their trouble. The payments aren't so bad.

Comment

They run the largest online gaming system in the world, and right now, all of it is free but WoW.

Comment

Working...
            X