• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Risk Your Life : Beta Players?

Anyone here play this?

I play on Cherion Server as:
    DameonAngell
    DameonArkantos

If you don't play it, go download it for free at ...
    http://www.ryl.com.my/
    I dunno if you have to DL any patches, but if so, look em up on the same site. Get a mirror site, btw. Downloading directly from the site will be much slower than a local mirror.
    DELETED

Looks like a cool game.
    Systems: All Green!

Comment

Looks cool, need to burn out some anime series to make some space first though..
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

For those who haven't tried it. All the battles are done in real time and you don't enter some sort of "battle mode". Think of a 3D Diablo 2 with more people, more quests, and different items, classes, etc*. The core mechanic to the game is reminisent of Diablo 2, but then again it's in alot of other games.
        DELETED

Comment

it wont let me register an account. some help please?

Comment

Yeah, having problems with registration here too :P
            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Comment

You register on the site, the game takes 1,5 GB, be warned.
              But I seem to have problems with chatting, it says that the command is /s, but it doesnt work, and clicking on the talk icon doesnt work either..

Comment

hit "enter" to move the cursor to the text. /s to shout to everyone in the town and surrounding areas and w/o anything before it, its just saying to the people around you.

Note: You cannot buy armour until you reach lvl 15 and pick your 2nd lvl character class.

Example: Rogue (lvl 1-15) -> Assassin or Archer

And yes, the game is large, thats why I said to DL it from a mirror site, Filefront seems to be the best in speed.
                DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                  For those who haven't tried it. All the battles are done in real time and you don't enter some sort of "battle mode". Think of a 3D Diablo 2 with more people, more quests, and different items, classes, etc*. The core mechanic to the game is reminisent of Diablo 2, but then again it's in alot of other games.
                  Sounds like RuneScape...
                  this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                  (:3=

Comment

lol .... runescape isn't even close to the coolness of this.
                    DELETED

Comment

Ok. The Cherion server, Konival, Mage level 11

Comment

Oh, I dunno if anyone noticed this, I should have said it before, but you have a choice of 2 races. Humans and Demons, basically. If you choose to be a Human you can't play with the Demons and vice versa. I'd reccommend using one server for Humans and another for Demons. So far I've been having fun with the demon race, I think it might be better.
                        DELETED

Comment

Working...
                        X