Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekbot
    they call me geek, but i'm not
    why would they call you a geek if your not?
    9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Well we can get legally drugged up on Mountain Dew. Some people are really affected by caffeine, and some people are naturally hyper. And some people like me and my buds are both. And since Mountain Dew is LOADED with caffeine it is really funny when we drink it. You'd really have to be there but it is so hilarious.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

This thread was a bad idea.

Comment

i've never heard the peom before. and why would u want to get druged up on caffine? i mean, isnt coffee cheaper? or cider?
          I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

so, who's poem/song is this?

Heh panda and ilyaz would make a great couple!
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka
              hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...... that was one of the weirdest poems ive ever read. You said .. I am a boy something something something (next line) I am i girl something.. what are you? a tranny trick ?
              No, but you're a granny-tranny ready for work, racka.
              Aphotic

Comment

Working...
              X