The Real World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real World

What do you think of The Real World San Diego?

What do you think of the first episode of The Real World Philadelphia?

Personally, I liked RW San Diego. It wasn't based just on hookups like Las Vegas. There was actually some real drama and there were problems that the cast had to resolve themselves. It also was not like Paris by the fact that...stuff actually happened. BTW: Cameran and Jamie=$$

The RW Philadelphia seems...interesting. If I were the casting director, I probably would have chosen a different cast. Two gay guys and a slutty girl that isn't really that hot...okay. Hope it gets better.

Well, that's my two cents.
    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
    (:3=

Ya i agree. 2 gay guys? Why do u need 2 gay guys. Plus that black girl doesnt fit in at al with them. She seems stuck up and is super obsessed she has hher boyfriend thats million of miles away. The slutty chick just wants to bang everyone. And the 2 non-gay guys both look alike. That said, i think it'll still be a decent show to watch. I think they'll be some interesting things poping up with that slutty chick and the 2 guys.

I liked SD tho. That series made me feel like i knew them and i was in the show for some reason. Just felt like u could connect with that cast. They fit together perfectly.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

imo it all sucks..
      hi :(

Comment

The real world sucks, its all staged anyways.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i think it is a pile of dog shit, all the people ever in that show suck
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Ya i never really liked the show much either till last season (SD) that season somehow made me interested in it and made me want to stay in every tuesday ntie to watch it. I doubt this season's will make me wanna do that, it'll prolly just suck like he other ones. Just like Road rules sucks hardcore every season too.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

With all these shows, they always pick people who they know will get into fights with each other, or might possible get a relationship. Mucho drama.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
              X