Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lancs.

I dont think this should be permanent.
    Every other player in the game is a Lanc now and they shoot twice as much.
    You have a 20% more chance of being spawned.
    Im telling you I hate it. My opinion. Yours?
    |
    Spam me, Im bored: Sleepsmokr0001@yahoo.com
    Selex - (Early) 2000 - (Mid) 2004 Retiree!(July 25)
    [Spastic]
    --:fear:--

Well at least they aren't tking eachother with the jav overload.

Comment

It's fucking crazy, they get twice as many kills and it makes it too hard for the rest of us... And its hard to dodge 2 waves of 4 or 2 waves of 2 bullets coming at you when your cornered from just being spawned into base on the terr.
      |
      Spam me, Im bored: Sleepsmokr0001@yahoo.com
      Selex - (Early) 2000 - (Mid) 2004 Retiree!(July 25)
      [Spastic]
      --:fear:--

Comment

i like them in base, but i have no idea for pub
        Code:
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
        1:lnx> kk
        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

duh everyone is in them because it's new to most of them. Just like everyone was weasels when they changed that. They're hideous dueling ships now, even more so than before, but more useful in base, so I guess that's what we want.

Comment

Wtf, stop posting in wron forums! :P

I noticed it yesterday, and I was all amazed, that "have they accually put those settings in the pub too". Of course you get little bit scared having to dodge two time. But in wb that ain't problem.

"Spawnage" is not a issue, you get yourself a terr, or just press insert again (and if you are lucky you get as far as possible from the spawner), or you shot him before he shoots you (can't be shots? isn't it shoots? :s)

Lanc shots ain't that fast, you have mere 1-2 seconds to dodge in close combat (depening on how close the lanc is and what ship you use). If there was to be a lanc group after you, it means you have to be more tactical. Knowing that they have more firepower then you means that you haft to take em out on far distance. That was why I like having my radar up. I would say that it is very hard for a lnac to beat a sharp wb with a good aim and high prediction rate (to sense the enemy's moves, to predict his path in space.. ).

Well, thats just IMO...
            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Working...
            X