A little quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little quiz

A father and his son is out driving, the car spinns of the road, kills the father and seriously injuries the son. The son is taken to the nearest hospital and put in the operating room. The surgeon comes in and says: "I cant operate my own son"

How is this possible?
    :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

You didn't say that the father and son were related. They could just generally be someone's father and son.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

It's his mother that's the surgeon.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

if the mother isnt the surgen she could have been a whore and slept with the surgen and not told her husbend making him believe that it was his son.
        Dont know what to put so i'm throwing in random words :up:

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
          It's his mother that's the surgeon.
          gg :up:
          Code:
          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
          1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
          1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
          1:lnx> kk
          1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

That's funny, I didn't realize women were allowed to have jobs.
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

lmfao.

I agree with you, sir.
              Aphotic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Horny Elf
                  A father and his son is out driving
                  Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                  You didn't say that the father and son were related. They could just generally be someone's father and son.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I think the son had a twin that he never met before cause their true parents didnt know they had twins cause the nurse wanted a baby and couldnt have one, so he got one of those twins.

After that the nurse became a surgeon and thought that the guy on operating room was the twin she stole but it wasnt, it was his brother that was injured.
                    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by schope
                      I think the son had a twin that he never met before cause their true parents didnt know they had twins cause the nurse wanted a baby and couldnt have one, so he got one of those twins.

After that the nurse became a surgeon and thought that the guy on operating room was the twin she stole but it wasnt, it was his brother that was injured.
                      i think that ure thinkin to hard about it
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                      X