Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ivan's going to go crazy on New Orleans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivan's going to go crazy on New Orleans.

If you don't like me using yahoo news : fuck off. I'll link some CNN or whatever stuff I can find later, this just came in for yahoo about 16 mins ago.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...hurricane_ivan

Residents streamed inland in bumper-to-bumper traffic in an agonizingly slow exodus amid dire warnings that Ivan could overwhelm New Orleans with up to 20 feet of filthy, chemical-polluted water. About three-quarters of a million more people along the coast in Florida, Mississippi and Alabama also were told to evacuate.

Forecasters said Ivan, blamed for at least 68 deaths in the Caribbean, could reach 160 mph and strengthen to Category 5, the highest level, by the time it blows ashore as early as Thursday somewhere along the Gulf Coast.
    Nagin said he would "aggressively recommend" people evacuate, but that it would be difficult to order them to, because at least 100,000 in the city rely on public transportation and have no way to leave.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
    If you don't like me using yahoo news : fuck off. I'll link some CNN or whatever stuff I can find later, this just came in for yahoo about 16 mins ago.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...hurricane_ivan
    damn dude.....florida has just been getting raped by Hurricanes....Charley made me miss two days of my vacation to disney world
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I know people down there that are just now getting repairs on their houses from the first hurricane

Comment

I'm missing Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of school this week.

Maybe Friday if the power is out.

The good news is, I can finally catch up on homework.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

New Orleans is crap anyway. If you purposely build a city on the coast of the gulf of mexico that is BELOW sea level..you deserve what you get.
          "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
          Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
          " - Tyler the Creator
          Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
            I'm missing Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of school this week.

Maybe Friday if the power is out.

The good news is, I can finally catch up on homework.
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...age/fitsig.gif
            sage

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              New Orleans is crap anyway. If you purposely build a city on the coast of the gulf of mexico that is BELOW sea level..you deserve what you get.
              Yeah, those motherfuckers have it coming. They don't deserve our pity.

Seriously, what the fuck are you even talking about?
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

More for ya-

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WEATHER/09/1...van/index.html

Ivan has already been blamed for more than 60 deaths in Venezuela and the Caribbean.
                An estimated 702,000 people were without electricity, according to initial reports from Alabama, Florida and Mississippi.

Alabama and Florida appeared to have been the hardest hit, with about 292,000 residences and businesses without power in Alabama and 338,923 customers without power in Florida.

The storm knocked out power to 56,000 homes and businesses across southeast Louisiana, officials said, and Mississippi Power reported 71,000 customers along the Mississippi Gulf Coast were without electricity.
                Not alot new, but a good overview for those who haven't been paying attention. And it looks like Jeanne is popping up near the Dominican Republic. End of the world, anyone?
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                X