Reverse Psychology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll King

Or better yet: was Disliked being "INCOHERENT" as Oen said, or "indecipherable" as you described?

lol oops

Suddenly I see your concern. I forgot to put some quotes to help add a little sarcasm to the whole thing. I was hoping arrangement of the words might work well enough, but maybe I hoped for too much...
    Last edited by Reclusion; 10-06-2002, 01:35 AM.
    Reclusion
    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by Oen

No it's a valid responce, if you reply and can't even try to fix typo's then I will say something. Since you have no clue on what is going on. Maybe you should contact Ann, he holds a class on such matters. You honestly can't think I would post such garbage as was posted by who ever decided to use a look alike name. Though the funny thang is, they are banned so not only was it a wasted effort to make me look bad they lost there rights to post here.
      Tee hee...

You're silly!
      Reclusion
      "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Holy shit, the experiment worked. The topic turned into a grammar discussion.

Comment

Working...
        X