No announcement yet.

God Vs. Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iLDuce, your avatar sickens me. What is it?

Comment

I sincerely doubt that those paths were the actual ones. I'd like to see an OFFICIAL layout of the paths of the hurricanes before I agree on that one.
      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
        I sincerely doubt that those paths were the actual ones. I'd like to see an OFFICIAL layout of the paths of the hurricanes before I agree on that one.
        It would be kinda interesting if they were official.. -.-
        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
        Azreal> LOloL
        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Ilduce, your avatar looks like this lady I seen in Costco that yelled at me for eating the grapes before i purchased them.....nightmarish
          Albert Smiles is my idol!
          http://www.treadnews.com/rantsandrav...ploads/fag.jpg

Comment

I found this very intresting, if this is not fake, then I'm amazed. But I wouldn't be the first time I would be amazed to se God move. My eyes or my ears cannot lie about God's and His Son's existance. But thats is just me..

EDIT: OFFTOPIC: http://bordergatewayprotocol.net/jon...ges/hahaha.jpg

I mean, auch.. Its one thing that you accually are that stupid to post something like that, but the person who called his parents.
            Last edited by 1ight; 09-22-2004, 04:49 AM.
            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

The paths are close but not quite right. They look a little shifted to fit where the maker of the image wanted them.

Here is a link for more information (click the names on the left).
              Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight

I mean, auch.. Its one thing that you accually are that stupid to post something like that, but the person who called his parents.
                LMAO!
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                  I found this very intresting, if this is not fake, then I'm amazed. But I wouldn't be the first time I would be amazed to se God move. My eyes or my ears cannot lie about God's and His Son's existance. But thats is just me..

omfg.....

Comment

hahahahaha...wonder if its true or not tho
                    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
                      Hay there atheist people, I know you don't like to hear people preach about God in your vicinity. But guess what, they feel just the same about your heresy.
                      i dont mind when i see morons preaching in my vacinity. it's like watching a crazy person who i just write off as being a moron. this being said, what should i care what they think of my "heresy" aka "the only real truth that can be proved"

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                        uhhh, I don't count not having an eye of a hurricane going through my county as being spared, considering hurricanes are huge storms many 10s of miles across. I think this guy is really desperate for some hope and revenge over the 2000 elections. Gosh, get a life. Go play a 2d space game. It's more socially acceptable than being a revenge-bent election nerd.

btw Ivan's eye crossed over in Alabama not in Florida. Apperently he is taking a bit of liberty with the paths of the hurricanes.
                        Actually, if time was taken into what you've said, you'd know that the eye of a hurricane is in fact signifcantly more calm than the outer parts.

But its not like I conviently left out the fact that for you to be in the eye of a hurricane, you've gotta go through the outer parts too.
                        Aphotic

Comment

Originally posted by Apho
                          Actually, if time was taken into what you've said, you'd know that the eye of a hurricane is in fact signifcantly more calm than the outer parts.

But its not like I conviently left out the fact that for you to be in the eye of a hurricane, you've gotta go through the outer parts too.
                          wtf are you talking about? The time part makes no sense. I would reply to whatever you are saying if i could figure out what you even mean.
                          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Update!

Snopes has a piece up about it now.
                            Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

I remember watching that thread, 1ight. The full thing is even funnier.

They called up his school and all sorts of shit.
                              G[y]Ro> omfg
                              G[y]Ro> u nerds
                              G[y]Ro> NERDS
                              G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Working...
                              X