X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Game

http://www.scenta.co.uk/reverse/

i got to level 6 and gave up
    Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

level 19, that sound when u hit the wall is the most annoying thing ever

Comment

beat it all, the "meat grinder" level was the hardest. its the one where the spinning "pinwheels" made this little grinder like thing that you had to go down before the spike wall came at you.
      DELETED

Comment

very hard man, lost the fun at level 10
        Code:
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
        1:lnx> kk
        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Anyone else just say "screw that reverse thingy" and start holding their mouse upside down?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
            Anyone else just say "screw that reverse thingy" and start holding their mouse upside down?
            na i just did the "screw that reverse thingy" :P
            Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

invert mouse setting $$$$

Comment

Working...
              X