No announcement yet.

Oen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I ment that I have lots of computers to run on.Soooo if you were actually going to block me i would just go to another computer. Let me think for a sec......... I have about 50some+ 2 at home computers to choose from. Wahahaha

So you can take that T1 BS and lol.......nm I can't say it.
    I'm soposed to be the nice one.
    Last edited by Sir Gaunt; 10-01-2002, 03:53 PM.

Comment

You are perpetrating a clever ruse. You tom-fooler you.
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Gaunt
        Actually I ment that I have lots of computers to run on.Soooo if you were actually going to block me i would just go to another computer. Let me think for a sec......... I have about 50some+ 2 at home computers to choose from. Wahahaha

So you can take that T1 BS and lol.......nm I can't say it.
        I'm soposed to be the nice one.
        I don't see how having 50 computers helps, unless you like frequently changing your provider.

Comment

Originally posted by Isreal
          yosh your new banner is well good.
          thanks, it was a spur of the moment idea i got while looking at some radiohead art. i plan on finding a better pic and i think i did a crappy cut/paste job.
          Originally posted by Yoshiba
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!

This thread is about me and who ever used a under score in my name to make a post. STOP HIJACKING IT FOR YOUR OWN FUN! GRRRRRR
            You laugh at me because I am different, and I am laughing at you because you're all the SAME.

Comment

No it was funt o see you mocked cuz lets face it here, no1 likes you as much as me

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                instead of listening to oens lies how about a good ole fashioned burnin at the stake
                Speaking of lies, this whole thread is among a few others.

and speaking of lies read Jacks sig

"Left_Eye <> Oh, Disliked., you are so good in bed."
                1:SSJOutsyder> wtf who you?
                You laugh at me because I am different, and I am laughing at you because you're all the SAME.

Comment

Working...
                X