No announcement yet.

Nintendo DS : Price and Release Date!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole Stylus point stuff.... I dunno. I don't think it's gonna make a good replacement for a mouse in an FPS.
    DELETED

Comment

You guys do realize that not EVERY game has to use the stylus.

And don't knock it until you try it. People thought Wind Waker was going to be crap because of the graphics, they also thought Metroid Prime was going to be crap because it was a FPS. Try before you judge.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
      .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
        You guys do realize that not EVERY game has to use the stylus.

And don't knock it until you try it. People thought Wind Waker was going to be crap because of the graphics, they also thought Metroid Prime was going to be crap because it was a FPS. Try before you judge.
        No, after a few friends beat WW, they thought it was a long boring fetch quest with crappy graphics. I did play MP, and yes it's good but I'm not going to buy a new handheld system for 1 or 2 games. Not when I have my GBA SP that still works and is less than 2 years old.I don't play handheld games that much where I need a new one every year. It doesn't mattter if the sylus pen isn't used in every game, unless they come up with some better reasons to even have 2 screens I'm just going to think of it as a cash cow.

" Now the upper screen can show your map while the bottom screen shows you moving around, DS 2 win!"

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
          And don't knock it until you try it. People thought Wind Waker was going to be crap because of the graphics
          It was crap. It had to be the most boring game of Zelda I played in my life. When the boat started talking to me, I said fuck this shit and turned it off.
          DELETED

Comment

I think DS is the beginning of the end of Nintendo's handheld reign.

I look at the PS handheld, I look at DS. I want 1 big ass screen, not two mini ones. Sony's looks alot more pleasing, and they have the software to back it up.

It seems like everytime u buy a Nintendo handheld, they come out with a new one. U got a game boy, then GBC came out. u bought a GBC, GBA came out. u bought a GBA, the SP came out. u got an SP, the DS came out. It's like WTF.

You can play all these games on emulators if u really want to play one of them, like Awesome said, if you're not home, why are u playing videogames. unless ure on a road trip, then its useful. but i mean even a GBC or GBA is good enough for a trip, its not like u went thru every good game that ever came out for it, who gives a shit about graphics when just trying to pass the tiem in a car?

PSP > DS

and even then, im not buying one. Im getting a PS2 and a PS2 emulator when i buy my AMD64, burning some isos, hooking my comp up to an HDTV and playing.

Sick of wasting money on formulaic sequels and cash cow franchises.

TW has way better leagues and shit than Xbox Live, and its free.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              It was crap. It had to be the most boring game of Zelda I played in my life. When the boat started talking to me, I said fuck this shit and turned it off.
              you missed out on a great game with your closemindedness. while it certainly wasn't the best, and had a few flaws, it was still a great zelda experience. here's hoping to the new 2005 GCN zelda.

OOT 10/10
              LTTP 10/10
              Links Awakening 9.9/10
              OOA/OOS 9.8/10
              WW 9.5/10 <---- still great
              Zelda 9.5/10
              MM 9.3/10 <---cut-off line for suckiness
              Zelda II
              CD-i
              top 100 basers list

Comment

I think Nintendo's handheld reign died when Pokemon died. Although I have a GameCube, I don't think I want a DS. GO PCs!
                this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                (:3=

Comment

Working...
                X