MOHAA or UT2003?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOHAA or UT2003?

Do any of you play either of these online? Ever thought about having a TW-player game if enough want to? Or do you all play CS and Halo
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Yeah I used to play both of those quite a lot.

Comment

I play wolfET, freelancer (sometimes) and I'm going to play tribes:vengeance when I get it. But sure I have CS, and could extend it with DOD.. but UT2003.. or MOHAA.. no.. And cs is very boring..

Sounds like fun.. and all would be tagged [TW] ^^
      Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

what games?
        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
        5: Da1andonly> =((
        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I play MoH:AA quite often still.
          The destroyed village owns. Best sniper map ever.
          There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

I play UT2k3 and i'm awesome at it. Do you prefer normal weaps or instangib? :P

Comment

Counter Strike and Day of Defeat
              Gunbound
              Command and Conquer Generals
              Call of Duty
              Warcraft 3 : The Frozen Throne
              DELETED

Comment

Well Para, I prefer normal weapons.

Jensai I was suggesting either MOHAA or UT2003, since I have the full versions of both

I made this topic because I saw GoldenPlums in pure pub the yesterday, and bioture a few days before that. Both were pleasant surprises, and I was wondering if anyone would be up for playing an FPS game or two with the forum members here. Sadly, I suck at wc3 and don't have CS, which are the main games that I thought you all played. I threw in Halo because god knows how many Xbox owners love to bitch about that game.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I bet I'm worse at War3. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL! I DEMAND SATISFACTION!
                  DELETED

Comment

I played it when it first came out at a friends house and couldn't really get into it (<3 for Night Elves though). I might borrow it from the same guy sometime and try it out thoroughly, but who knows. I think it's apart of a trend of me slowly sucking at RTS games.

5-6th Grade or so I bought the War chest (Warcraft 1 and 2 w/expansion) and I loved it. Couldn't get enough of War 1 and 2, although I didn't really play the expansion.

Then comes Starcraft. I had 56k back then, so I never played it online, just went through the Zerg and the Human story modes.

Then I play a shit load of C&C. Red Alert 2 quickly becomes awesome like hell, and I play a number of matches online. I do alright, no 40-0 type recs or anything.

Then I don't bother with RTS games for a bit. Skip to like 2 years ago, and I borrow a friends copy of Starcraft. I beat the Protoss storyline, but find out that I suck at SC in anything else. Yes, even in vs comp matches. I'm suddenly the worst SC player ever. Then I try War 3. Rinse and Repeat. I know they aren't the same type of games, but I duno, I've been out of the whole RTS thing for awhile now.

Comment

UT 4 life.

I'm a UT head
                      A man who desires nothing is invincible.

Comment

Anyone have UT2004? How is it? Worth the money, or should I stick with 2003?

Comment

I use to play Vietcong from time to time. Its fun online.
                          Far cry is the best game iv ever played single.. Havent had the chance to play Doom3 yet tho.

Comment

I play cs, just started a few weeks ago, i suck so bad my record is always like 0-10 or 5-20
                            9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Start playing the bots.

Someone has actually ported the CZ bots into CS 1.6. You should practise against them before starting playing online, it sucks when you suck

Comment

Working...
                              X