X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crush your enemies completely

Everyone has enemies

Author: Mr. mafioso

First off, as much as you think you're a great guy and that everyone loves you, I'm telling you that you have enemies. Everyone has enemies.

Enemies are a reality of business as much as death and taxes. If you could eliminate death and taxes forever, would you do so? Of course you would, so why would you not eliminate your enemies too?

La Famiglia has taught me many things, namely: you can get around paying your taxes (just ask my friend Bob at the IRS); you can even occasionally cheat death before the Grim Reaper finally makes you pay the final toll (unless you already live in Jersey, in which case I offer you my sincerest condolences). What you can't do is let your enemies get away from you if you have the chance to ruin them.

Enemies, my friends, are much like a fire that hasn't been fully extinguished -- one gust of wind and it will be burning in full force in no time.

You must crush them

When dealing with enemies, your goal should be to totally crush them. That is, make it so that they are no longer a threat to you. Not now, and not in 20 years from now. Thus, you must make sure you inflict enough damage to placate them forever.

The point to remember is that you don't want someone creeping up behind you looking for revenge down the road, and they will do so if you don't crush them while you can.

The great Machiavelli said it best: "For it must be noted, that men must either be caressed or else annihilated; they will revenge themselves for small injuries, but cannot do so for great ones; the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his revenge." It doesn't get much clearer than this boys.

Do not negotiate

Negotiation is usually required in any business deal. Sometimes, however, it is not a good option. Suppose someone owes you a lot of money, for example. They have a debt to pay and they are not paying.

Each time you try to pin a date down to start receiving payments, they weasel their way out of the situation with verbal adroitness. That is, without you realizing it, they are negotiating more time out of you. They will try to persuade you; so don't fall into the trap.

Especially tricky, is if this person is a former friend of yours, the natural tendency is to give him the benefit of the doubt. The result of negotiating with these individuals is that you are giving them power, when they should have none.

You are giving them life when you should be taking it away from them. So remember, do not negotiate with deadbeats. You have the power, you call the shots; and if they don't like it, it doesn't matter -- they have no choice. Giving them a choice will only make them disrespect you more while plotting a revenge at your expense.

To read more about crushing your enemies, click this. You wont regret it!
    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
    Azreal> LOloL
    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

sound's like a machiavellian point of view

Comment

Working...
    X