X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Bitches

I can't beat Jerome but ....

I'm writing this from my bed watching the end of the Debates.

Apple Airport Extreme works very well.

Bush is a fool. How many times can you repeat yourself while your oppenent is refuting everything you say?
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

There is your problem. He is sincere, but his choices are poor. He may have good intentions, BUT HES STUPID. =P

Comment

I agree with Marshal on what he said, in my opinion, Kerry didn't do HORRIBLE, but he

1. Could have done better
      and
      2. Had to do better and didn't pull it off.
      DELETED

Comment

In my viewpoint, Bush skirted a few issues and didnt answer the questions given to him. Kerry could have done better, but he has at least one mroe chance to make up for it.

Comment

it sounds to me like the debate on the war and terrorism will be the toughest one for the democrats, simply because it is roughly three fourths of what republicans say they have going for them. i think kerry will manhandle bush in the upcoming debates, i dunno though.
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Closed because there's already a better named, earlier topic on this subject. Seriously, enough of this "OMGZOR" shit for titles, lets try to put some information in our topics people.

Topic Closed

Comment

Working...
            X