Not Sure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Sure...

Not sure what to play, have done the whole FFXI thing( slightly debating on going back, but only a 5-10% chance I actually will, the game was just not fun ) Played Ragnarok Online for around the 15 day trial, liked it better than FFXI but it lags like hell. Lineage II I heard was bad, City of Heroes heard was good but way too redundant. Going to get Tribes: Vengeance, was pondering Monster Hunter and XBox Live( have DoA Ultimate preordered ), have never touched Warcraft so WoW would be really new to me, though was reading the thread... any suggestions on which to pick up, 'm not really interesting in EQ, so leave that out.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

I wouldn't mind being in a TW guild for WoW, although Wadi and the others probably already have one..I guess I'll have to see if I could join theirs. I don't suggest FFXI again, I know you probably won't go back but I just wanted to state again how it's a major timesink.

Even though I'll probably bump my WoW topic when the game comes out, if you choose it lemme know and I'll hang out with you in game sometime.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
    X