Why isn't pot legalized already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't pot legalized already?

This is not a discussion intended for those "OMFGZ 420 4 LYPHE!" shitheads. I'm serious here. It has been my experience for a good five years now that pot does nothing but enhance my ability to have a good time, to think more creatively, to be more open, to be more fun-loving... and the list goes on and on. I know the side effects. I don't care. Give me my weed. You can let the tobacco companies run wild... don't discriminate.

Besides, pot is such a more aesthetically pleasing plant as compared to tobacco.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

come to Holland

Comment

That's definitely on my TO-DO list, dude. Most definitely.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Yeah man.. come to holland, visit us :P
        Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
        Originally posted by Cig Smoke
        Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Yeah, I dunno why its not legalized already...

Care to list some of the worse side-effects?

Comment

J, if you come, you prob have to hook up with me to get some weed, I think they wanna change the law so only people with a dutch passport can get weed, not sure tho.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

if tobacco is legal then pot should too. I think they both should be illegal in Finland though.
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                J, if you come, you prob have to hook up with me to get some weed
                There are other people in holland with a dutch passport that play tw :x
                TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

I'll come sell u some rite now if u want me to Jason Besides, i dont want it to become legalized then big companies will start to sell it and put ppl like myself out of buizness
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Smoking pot makes you:

- want to murder people
                    - lose your love for God
                    - lose respect for life (yours and any other life created by the good Lord)
                    - end up in Hell
                    - want to rape girls or boys
                    - steal
                    - go insane
                    - very ill

This is all facts concerned mothers use, and they have the power! (except in the Netherlands where everyone has been smoking pot and apathy rules)
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Az, I am the only cool duder! Well, k he can hook up with any over 18 ss playing dutchmen, flying or non flying.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Because the government wouldn't get taxes out of it?
                        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                        cool koen> :)
                        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                        cool koen> not because of a bug
                        EvoLd> Lol
                        Treachery> meh
                        EvoLd> why then?
                        PubAceR> women in power dont last
                        EvoLd> LOl
                        toaster oven reviews

Comment

trying pot is still on my to do list. the problem is that my friends arent as open to it as i am.
                          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                          apt>yes u can wtf
                          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                          apt>na
                          apt>ill show you pictures
                          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

from the holland experiance:
                            By making it legal, so incl. tax, isn't a bad thing.. it would decrease step from soft- to harddrugs, be less "cool" to do it, since it's availible just as a bottle of beer, more discussable with parents (mayority users are insecure experimental kids in puperty) and most important... it would increase the quality!!!

Comment

I personally believe that pot should be legalized. I have never used it myself, but I have been around it long enough to know quite a bit about it.

Let's start off with some background on why pot was originally deemed illegal. It began in the 1930s when public service announcments began to demonize pot and associate it with murder, rape and Mexican immigrants (people were very xenophobic at that time). Pot was then made illegal.

With the Federal listing of drugs and their respective level of illegality, pot was placed as a Category I drug. That placed it in the same league as MDMA and other drugs that are much more harmful and addictive.

Since pot is a Category I drug, little work in terms of drug research can be done. All research has to be pre-approved by the DEA and another gov't agency that I can't remember right now. The approval of both agencies for research is required ONLY of pot and NO OTHER Category I drug.

The DEA claims that the approval of a prescription medication called Marinol (synthesized THC, the active ingredient in pot) means there is no need for medicinal marijuana to be researched. Bull shit. The effects of Marinol are inconsistent and vary from person to person. Synthesizing only one of the active ingredients in pot is not enough and more research needs to be conducted.

Sorry for the long read, but it's a subject I feel strongly about.
                              The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                              The hand claps make the song

Comment

Working...
                              X