No announcement yet.

PLEASE READ!! I CANT LOSE U TO TW's!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE READ!! I CANT LOSE U TO TW's!!!!

omgz my friend sent me this today, and since we are all hopelessly lost in this game, i think we should all quit and go to a naked commune out in the forest together where we can meditate on the online game that has destroyed our fragile hearts and minds!!!! well actually paul can keep his pants on , but no1 else.

http://www.olganon.org/index.html
    work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Originally posted by ajaxee
    omgz my friend sent me this today, and since we are all hopelessly lost in this game, i think we should all quit and go to a naked commune out in the forest together where we can meditate on the online game that has destroyed our fragile hearts and minds!!!! well actually paul can keep his pants on , but no1 else.

http://www.olganon.org/index.html
    hahahaha. I'm in
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Both internet and gaming addictions are serious issues, believe it or not. We very briefly discussed this in my Intro to Psychology lecture a few weeks back, so don't quote me on this or anything, but they're both going to be recognized as actual disorders before too long.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ajaxee
        well actually paul can keep his pants on , but no1 else.
        We deffinetly wouldn't want people leaving early because they thought a python was following them around the forest.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
          We deffinetly wouldn't want people leaving early because they thought a python was following them around the forest.
          We wouldnt be seeing it, we'd be feeling it is what he means.

Comment

I didn't say see

Comment

Subspace- the poor man's methadone
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

jerome always says the right things a&T the rig>ht moment-um

Comment

Working...
                X