Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perverted-Justice.com

www.perverted-justice.com

I don't know if you guys ever heard of this site before, but it's pretty neat and sickening at the same time. What these people do is pretend to be a little boy or girl on internet chatrooms, and then catch pedophiles when they try to make plans to come and "meet" them, etc. They post full chat logs and pictures of the people, and a lot of them are pretty damn disturbing.

It's cool though because a lot of these people actually end up getting prosecuted and thrown in jail.
    sdg

a/s/l
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I think I saw that on the news once.
      DELETED

Comment

A good cause.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Gods... I read the whole log for that fleet captain guy... just sick.

Guys like that need to be shot in the head, no jail, no fines, no nothing, just shot.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
          .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

I'm stunned..
            I can't believe that there are people like this, well accually on of my friend's friend is a real perv. Thinking that 10 year old girls are pretty when he was like 19-20. :vomit:

By the way, kinda funny they have the guys IM/email etc on that site.. lol I wonder how many has sent angry emails to em..
            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Working...
            X