Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And we all thought Europe got away with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And we all thought Europe got away with it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ic/3722428.stm

fucking wankers.

Thats all I have to say.

wth indeed

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ic/3722428.stm

fucking wankers.

Thats all I have to say.
    Yeah, WTH, since when is taking something without paying for it a problem in this world?
    I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

The industry has ripped us off for years so perhaps this is a fair retribution.

Comment

Jackie, there is no fair way of dealing with these people, because theres millions of people downloading music illegally. Why can't they just find and sue the distributers? Now that HAS to be easy eh?

Comment

I bet I'll be sued for this one day, I'm now known as the 'Illegal download bastard' at school.

Comment

:1: they said they were majorly active users, so its not like in the US where it's just a get-everyone-we-possibly-can deal

:2: haha suckers, i love being in canada

:3: nailed, is that the guy from the advent children trailer? any idea about his story? i know he bowed to someone in the trailer... im really curious
            i'm bored

Comment

So far only minimal details are known about the storyline of FFVII:AC, we will update this page once more information becomes available.

The story takes place two years after the end of Final Fantasy VII. The planet has become a peaceful place, industry and cities seem to be in ruins. However most of the surviving people have been affected by "Star Scar" syndrome (or Seikon-Shoukougun in Japanese).

Cloud has been living alone, likely having lost those who were his friends and companions in FFVII. He feels some guilt as to what he had done in attempting to save the world. Was it the right thing to do? Was it all worth it. He feels alone in the world as it is now.

In the trailers, we see Cloud riding through what looks to be the ruins of Midgar. He is attacked by an unknown attacker with what looks to be some kind of energy kind of weapon. A sword fight takes place between Cloud and this unknown enemy. The enemy has silver hair (although shorter than Sephiroth's) and wears tight black clothing.

We also see this unknown enemy bowing down to a person shrouded in a white sheet or cape from head to toe. He reaches out to take his hand and bows before him. A flashback of Sephiroth then appears on the screen. Is there some kind of relationship here?
              also, Square did show a 20 minute long screening of Advent Children (various scenes and the opening part or so i heard) at this festival place.. it does reveal some more of the story but I didn't hear much about it. it does reveal some spoilers too, which could possibly spoil the film.

www.adventchildren.net is a good AC source.

Comment

Its funny how they are spending all that time and money to go after the users with no clue who get their songs off kazaa and not the actual release groups who are responsible for distributing most of these files.

Comment

Exactly my point, Roxy. I'm afraid this has been going on too long to do anything about it, they should have twigged back when P2P was a fairly new concept.

Comment

Originally posted by JacKieChan>
                    Yeah, WTH, since when is taking something without paying for it a problem in this world?
                    Not all artists are up in arms about this. Many artists ENCOURAGE fans to download their music and put music on their website. That's what I normally do...can't get sued for downloading legally.
                    The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                    The hand claps make the song

Comment

Whoa they updated. I SEE YUFFIE
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

they do have another trailer out atm.. i think it is the one shown at the tokyo game festival, but it is really bad quality (cam) so i think i'll wait

Comment

finally, euros and americans can have a consummate love and come together to form an alliance and shut out the government!

Comment

I dl stuff, but I am not robbing the music industry of money, If I like a singer/band and I like his album, Ill go and buy that album, I dont dl whole albums I just dl songs that I like at that time, and I am sure as hell not gonna buy those records just because I like em at that moment, even if I couldnt dl it I still wouldnt, But if I like a cd of a singer/band Ill buy it. So if I wasnt able to dl stuff, I wouldnt start buying more.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Why on Earth should I go to FYE and pay $20 for a CD with 12 songs when I could pay $10 for the same music by using something like iMusic? That's where the extortion is. And they wonder why record sales are down.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                              X