WoW Open beta!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW Open beta!

That's right. World of warcraft is going to have an opened-beta! Soon, I hope. I haven't read it for myself yet, but I heard about it. And I KNOW alot of you people would like to play it. www.worldofwarcraft.com

World of Warcraft Open Beta Sign-ups Coming Soon! - Ordinn on 10/07/04
    We are happy to announce that we will soon be accepting applicants for the World of Warcraft® Open Beta Test for North America. The open phase of beta will give people a chance to enter Azeroth and play World of Warcraft before the game is released. More details will become available in the days ahead, so stay tuned.
    Also, Guild Wars is having another alpha test from Oct. 29-31st.
    DELETED

Comment

video games are totally great

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
        Also, Guild Wars is having another alpha test from Oct. 29-31st.
        I saw that in best-buy like a month ago

Comment

its pre-order. if you like guild wars, preorder it and you'll get a code to play in weekend beta events
          DELETED

Comment

I was reading about Guild Wars and it caught my eye - Looks good and you don't have to pay monthly I believe...

If you've actually played it, what's it "really like"?

Hey, if you're really bored you can actually type out loads! Or not.
            G[y]Ro> omfg
            G[y]Ro> u nerds
            G[y]Ro> NERDS
            G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Yeah, no monthly fee and created by the same team from blizzard who did Diablo 2. Guild Wars is an MMORPG that is mission-based, has solo action for leveling up. Party action in arena deathmatches and missions, and everyone can gather at the local town to buy equipment, spells, etc*.

You can see the similarities from Diablo 2 in it's inventory system, but it seems like most, if not all, the drawbacks you had from it have been rectified.

The game looks pretty, all the 3D models and the world you're in is nicely built.

Umm.... I liked it alot and TW Staff members Lunar, Guano, Arilou, Warthog, and I are making our own team in it to play. I dunno about who else.

If you're at all interested in trying this MMORPG for free, and seeing it for yourself, goto www.guildwars.com and check out the World Preview Event, where you can play the newest build of the game for 3 days (Oct 29th - 31st). If you like it, pre-order it and you'll get a free equipment item for your character and a code to play in scheduled betas on the weekends after the Preview until it is released.

Just try it, it's free, and if you don't like it, don't worry you didn't pay for anything. :P
              DELETED

Comment

Working...
              X