No announcement yet.

Gifs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jam and Dizzy could slay Slayer any day of the week... plus they are sexy...

So is Millia n.n

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
      Jam and Sol-Badguy are the only ones that ever give me problems as Slayer. When I use roman cancels Jam is much easier and Sol is pie.

Dizzy is easy, the only thing that she can ever do to hurt me is her beam cannon super move. I chain Dandy combos and Blood Sucking Universe combos too much for her to do much else.
      Have you heard that they are doing, or supposedly doing, Sammy vs Capcom?

And I can mix up Slayer( CPU and players ) pretty well by just using her dashing attacks, mixing up fake dashes, trips, front explosions, fade throughs and reverse explosions to the point where I can get a lot of my opponents to just stand there and let me throw them. Another really easy combination is her throw linked to her dragon kick, easy to do, decent damage, follow it up with her reverse explosion on wake up leads into an overdrive

Dizzy I use dust combos a lot actually, even though they are weak, but I don't play very aggressive with her, unless 'm playing Gold/Shadow

When I first played GGXX( never having ever played any previous one ), Shadow Testament in Survival Mode used to kick my ass so much ><

Chipp is fun to use, especially that Maximum Spider of his >)

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
      .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Melufa that picture is the best thing I've ever seen you do.
        sage

Comment

The penis I drew looks too much like a foot. Though I can't really speak for wadi when I say that it could be inaccurate.

Comment

Melufa it looks like his penis is kicking him away

Comment

Turned on... yet scared at the same time o.o

.Halo.

Comment

Going to that stupid chan site is not good for your soul
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

4chan > 5chan
                  Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Working...
                  X