Odd question, can't think of a title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd question, can't think of a title.

What is 'no doxe'? (sp?) It's pronounced no dox. (again, I think) ... Ignorance is not bliss... :light:

use it in context.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Someone gave some people some no doxe and they all got in trouble. I'm assuming it's some type of drug/smoke/feal good/etc thing.

Comment

where did you see this?
        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
        The hand claps make the song

Comment

Never heard of no doxe, heard of no doz before though, and that's a caffiene pill, made me throw up ><

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
          .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by PUNK rock
            where did you see this?
            I was talking with someone I know... her son and a few kids got in trouble with some (strict parents) parents for passing around no doz(doxe/whatever). Just a caffeine pill eh? I was thinking much more dramatic.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitron
              I was talking with someone I know... her son and a few kids got in trouble with some (strict parents) parents for passing around no doz(doxe/whatever). Just a caffeine pill eh? I was thinking much more dramatic.
              is it pronounced dozz? because dox might be slang for "documents", sort of like "warez", except like essays etc.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I'm prety sure now that it was no doz, though she pronounced it no dox... Oh well, thanks for the help guys.

Comment

No-doze (not sure how it's spelled, but that's how you say it) are like stay-awake pills.. the main ingredient is ephedrine.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                  X