Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Work is boring... what is everyone else doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work is boring... what is everyone else doing?

I am SO bored right now... it's a quarter to 3 am... I wish Abby would call me, but she's sleeping, damn woman.

Bah... gotta go patrol... which takes all of like five minutes... then it's back to being bored and reading old comics( circa 90s, old Spider-Man and X-Men comics weee! ).

Yes... I dipped into my brother's old comic collection to help me face the night... feel my pain( though in some of them Mary Jane is actually drawn hot... )

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

lol i swear you work on the air force base. you live in glendale?
    "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
    Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
    " - Tyler the Creator
    Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

No, I live in Phoenix damnit ><

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
      .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

lollol...phoenix is so general...you must stay in downtown phoenix than...like 602 or some shit..
        "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
        Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
        " - Tyler the Creator
        Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Well I'm enjoying the first day of my Half-Term break.

Comment

No, 'm at 40th st and Indian School, very near Scottsdale o.o

.Halo.

Comment

What em I doing? Ohh, just sitting here at work, civilservice, check my sig for the day count. Mostly coding webpages, surfing, fixing cimputer problems, sweeping computer from all sorts of unneccery stuff, like viruses, spyware, applications, regkeys, programs that should be there, games.. etc. I suppose I've already said that in some thread..

I'lle be surfing on (not work related):
              Sijun forums
              Great art forum, thanks goes to malladrin, since he showed me it.

DeviantArt.com
              Also a great place for art lovers

Trench wars forums
              This forums should by now be familiar to you, if not then go and visit, great forums for the tw players out there. So you don't want to go the EG (extreme games) forums.

Google.com
              The source of everything, great way to find tutorials of all sorts and kind, finding art with goolge is like stealing candy from a baby. Is there something google can't find on the Internet?

I don't see how you can have boring moments. You can either just play ss, go www.miniclip.com if you like games that doesn't require any installations.

There are many ways to spend you time, like I said some time ago, draw!
              Do you like graffitis? www.graffiti.org,
              you like to draw em online? >>> http://www.bxma.org/inprojects/ingraffiti/ ...

There is so much you can do.. to make the time fly by haste. Consider yourself lucky, being a guard is one of the best slacker job there is. You have like all the time in the world, either to do nothing, or improve yourself.

Only 30-40 min to go.. yay
              Last edited by 1ight; 10-21-2004, 08:41 AM.
              Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Skiving

Skiving off school.
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last