No announcement yet.

Halo 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing I never understood about Halo...

Why don't any of the goddamn characters have a halo over their head?

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Cause the 'Halo' is the ring around the planet :P
      DELETED

Comment

to hell with a ring around the planet

considering all the hassle one is expected to go through just to score a copy of this damn game, i want a ring around the rosies and a pocket full of posies as a complimentary gift to go along with my purchase
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Piracy Sucks... This post does not have illegal material in it. "There are those who said this day would never come... What are they to say now?"

Halo 2 Soundtrack (snippets courtesy of nilerogers.com):
          Halo Theme: Mjolnir Mix
          Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away(streaming)
          Incubus - Follow
          Earth City

Potential Spoiler Warning:
          French halo 2 commercial
          English halo 2 commercial (Different than the french version - uber shaky cam)

Screens:
          Bah just go here, one of the images is a new 'plant the bomb' "assult" game type.

""
          "We are very excited about and focused on the November 9 launch of Halo 2 and have not announced plans for or against another sequel." --Spokesperson for Microsoft, which owns Bungie.

In the BBC article, Bungie studio manager Pete Parsons talks about the upcoming sequel. "We have several-hundred years of Halo fiction laid out," he said, referring to more novels based on the game and a possible Halo film. But when asked about Bungie's next project, Parsons said that "after Halo 2 [Bungie is] planning to do something different. [It] will do something else and [has] a few ideas." Also keep in mind that last October, Microsoft's Steve Ballmer said that Bungie was already "working on Halo 2 and Halo 3."
          ""
          Last edited by Vitron; 10-22-2004, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X