ATTN: bioture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: bioture

::sips tea:: ::sips tea::::sips tea:: ::sips tea::::sips tea:: ::sips tea::::sips tea:: ::sips tea::::sips tea:: ::sips tea:: ::sips tea:: ::sips tea::::sips tea:: ::sips tea::::sips tea:: ::sips tea::s::sips tea:: ::sips tea::ips tea:: ::sips tea::::::sips tea:: ::sips tea:: ::sips tea:: ::sips te::sips tea:: ::sips tea::a::::sips tea:: ::sips ::s::sips tea:: ::sips tea::ips tea:: ::sips tea::tea::::sips tea:: ::sips tea::::sips tea:: ::sips tea::::sips tea:: ::sips tea::::sips tea:: ::sips tea::::sips tea:: ::sips tea::
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Warned for spam.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

roflcopter
      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
      Azreal> LOloL
      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Kim, I think you are supposed to put the warning in the post of the person commiting the crime

:P
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Damn spammers!!

Btw. Congrats Galleleo, 44 posts in one day.

Comment

I was bored today, tho I didnt make any post not worth while. Besides I discovered if I visit this forum 1 time a day, there will be like a 1000000 new threads/posts and it would take me like 4 hours to read them all, and I dont even visit the whole of the forum nor all the threads.

Besides I am trying to catch up with ZeUs, i have to use his temporary afkness..

EDIT: did you actually count them all?
            Last edited by Galleleo; 10-27-2004, 06:49 PM.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I would have.

Comment

Working...
              X