Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarKitty
    Lol jeansi...
    So i take it you feel "higher" than people with low post counts?

lol ty for the birthday grats though
    Higher Post Standard = Better Content
    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
    (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by StarKitty
      Woo.. i'm so popular *cough*

lol thanks everyone although over here my birthday officially ended 3.13 minutes ago at least it still says it's my birthday on the forum time

lol i'm still drunk i think ^.^ can't tell...
      who stops drinking before midnight on their birthday? did you have a party from 9-10 or something
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

she is only 19, I mean come on, her invitation probably said: I am not telling what we are going to do, but bring your swimming clothles.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

that post makes about as much sense as the spelling of your name. i still want to know who the hell stops drinking before midnight on their birthday.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
            she is only 19, I mean come on, her invitation probably said: I am not telling what we are going to do, but bring your swimming clothles.
            Unless they're all fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
              that post makes about as much sense as the spelling of your name. i still want to know who the hell stops drinking before midnight on their birthday.
              Sigh.. I have explained it a 100000 times, I didnt get my name from Galileo Galilei, A band called Galleon inspired me and I changed it into Galleleo.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
              X