• Show
Clear All

edit: god, never mind
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Thanks for ruining a serious thread.

Close this.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
        Thanks for ruining a serious thread.

Close this.
        Sorry Fit, didn't mean to

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

To get back to the subject, and expand it a bit.

It was orignally about race/racism. But you could expand this to discrimiantion aswell, wich brings you to the topic of Homosexuality. I think they are being discraminaded against a lot. Currently the Netherlands and Spain are the ONLY countries in the world where Gay people can marry AND adopt children. This is total bs. Gay people are just like us cept for the fact that they like the same sex as opposed to the opposite sex. This doesnt make them incapable of raising children. I don't know how many country's allow gay people to marry at this moment, but I do its not really alot. As for the adoption thingy, they should be allowed to adopt children, its a fact that gay people wanting to adopt children often have a far more stable relationship that alot of the parents out there. They are mostly caring and loving people and mostly better then "normal" parents. Ofcourse you have the problems of child being tormented at school because they have 2 fathers/2 mothers (tho the adoption doesnt need to aply to females, they can still have their own). But children are being teased for alot at school if its not 2 fathers, its being fat, impopular, nerd, geek and whatever cruelty children can think off. Fact always remains that children are cruel and not giving gay people the right to adopt wont change that. I am happy too live in a country where gay people are already being accepted so much. I know Paul de Leeuw started a riot by adopting a child from America on his own, and raising it with his partner. Because we do not allow gay people to adopt from other countries, simply because they do not allow it.

I am sorry for taking the conversation this way, but the racism part seemed pretty much ended and agreed on.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
            To get back to the subject, and expand it a bit.

It was orignally about race/racism. But you could expand this to discrimiantion aswell, wich brings you to the topic of Homosexuality. I think they are being discraminaded against a lot. Currently the Netherlands and Spain are the ONLY countries in the world where Gay people can marry AND adopt children. This is total bs. Gay people are just like us cept for the fact that they like the same sex as opposed to the opposite sex. This doesnt make them incapable of raising children. I don't know how many country's allow gay people to marry at this moment, but I do its not really alot. As for the adoption thingy, they should be allowed to adopt children, its a fact that gay people wanting to adopt children often have a far more stable relationship that alot of the parents out there. They are mostly caring and loving people and mostly better then "normal" parents. Ofcourse you have the problems of child being tormented at school because they have 2 fathers/2 mothers (tho the adoption doesnt need to aply to females, they can still have their own). But children are being teased for alot at school if its not 2 fathers, its being fat, impopular, nerd, geek and whatever cruelty children can think off. Fact always remains that children are cruel and not giving gay people the right to adopt wont change that. I am happy too live in a country where gay people are already being accepted so much. I know Paul de Leeuw started a riot by adopting a child from America on his own, and raising it with his partner. Because we do not allow gay people to adopt from other countries, simply because they do not allow it.

I am sorry for taking the conversation this way, but the racism part seemed pretty much ended and agreed on.
            I agree with Gal, I think racism still exists, but it has evolved( or devolved, wherever you put it on the idiocy scale ) into homoism( couldn't think of another word... ). Being prejudice against people who are homosexual is nothing short of being prejudice just because of a person's skin color. What makes homosexuals different than "normal" people. Hell, the term "normal" is about as diluted as the reason to hate people who are of another race or different sexuality. What makes them "wrong" or "unnatural"? And please, come up with sometong OTHER than "the Bible says so". No on, n o o n e in the world has the right to tell people who they are allowed to love and who they are allowed to marry and if they can have children or not, so if they love the same sex, let them, if they are happy, let them be happy.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
            .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Besides IF you believe in god, you can't deny gay people, because they are born gay, and they don't turn gay all of a sudden, and if you believe in god and they are born gay, god made them gay.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
              X