Xxxbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xxxbox

This is just badly drawn naked ladies saying s***. It took John Bryne, comic writer, author, artist, and loudmouth to say what was on everyone's mind. American comic books are growing up. Becoming more mature. More adult.

And now, on Xbow: Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Lade and its bit-player Leopold, the self-pleasuring primate; Playboy: The Mansion, with a virtual Hef taking the skin boat to tuna town on the couch; The Guy Game, which breaks up the monotonus minigames with boobies and the women who proudly bear them; and Darkwatch: Curse of the West with sex scenes.

Comic books, as a medium, stretched to find a new identity. The going was not easy, and the early days of the shift toward a more adult audience were filled with Byrne's cursing, crudely drawn females. For every Watchmen, there were five Cherry Poptarts. And for every Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, there were 10 Black Kisses.

As gamemakers struggle with the definition of adult, I hope they'll discover it means more than bared mammaries and the F word blurted five times in as many minutes. Right now, it just seems it's just naked ladies abusing the English language.

- Greg Orlando, GMR
    I just thought this article was pretty good, discuss?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

They can say how these games come out being all 'sexually explicit' and ohh nooo, our children will see this. Trust me, they won't, cause the games are horrible. Look at the previews/reviews, noone's touching them.
    DELETED

Comment

baaaukkk bauk bauk bauk

Comment

leisure suit larry is funny as hell, it got good reviews anyway...

Other games that spring to mind include dead or alive volleyball-another awesome game despite the bouncy boobs.
        Uhmm Dead Or Alive
        hehe i'm too tired to think of any others... i'll post some after i've slept
        STARKITTY
        A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

DOA is a damn good tag team fighting game. Jannlee and Helena 4 win.

I also beat the whole game of Beach Volleyball. I don't own an XBOX, but I borrowed my cousin's for a month.
          DELETED

Comment

Working...
          X