Microsoft Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Keyboard

Just wondering if anyone has a cordless microsoft keyboard or mouse.

I'm thinking of buying a 'Microsoft Wireless optical Desktop pro', but I've never had a cordless keyboard/mouse before, and I'd be interested if anyone knows of any problems. eg: Laggy mouse, slow updates, interference with the transmitter thingy etc thanks
    www.liveforspeed.net

I have them both, and they both work like a charm!
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I really don't get this whole wireless keyboard/mouse craze. Who wants to keep buying batteries or having to charge the thing all the time? Are the cords really that much of a problem?
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Yeah that's true, plus you are going to have wires from your monitor, power, etc anways.
        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
        The hand claps make the song

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
          I really don't get this whole wireless keyboard/mouse craze. Who wants to keep buying batteries or having to charge the thing all the time? Are the cords really that much of a problem?
          Laptops. I don't even have a laptop carrying case anymore, it's so light I carry it like a notbook. It has an 11 hour battery - no power cord. I just turn my mouse off (battery lasts a week if it's off 8 hours a day), put it in my pocket, grab my notebook and enjoy.

Less cords = friendly in my world.

But for a desktop, wired mouse all the way.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Agreed with CS, theres response problems too so if you wanna play games its a bad idea.

Comment

I was going to make an own thread but might just as well get it over with in here:

What mouse is good and fills these criterias:
              • NOT a cordless mouse
              • Must be optical
              • Has to have a scroll WITH NOTCHES. Not one that moves smoothly.
              • Apart from the left and right mouse buttons, the scroll and the middle mouse button, I'd like to have at least one extra button
              • Comfy and stuff. Which one do you prefer, a big or a small one?
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I never got into the wireless keyboards because there was a noticeable lag between the key strokes, so I opted for a wired keyboard. I do have a wireless microsoft mouse though, for movement's sake (mouse wires gets caught in stuff) and the lag for that is somewhat noticeable, but after awhile you adjust to the lag.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

I got a wireless optical mouse from microsoft, its better then with cord IMO, the cord used to get stuck behind everything and stuff, this is much more free, batteries last a pretty long time. I have been having some problems with it now, but thats probably because I have some weird thing on my computer that fucks up and that I cant get rid off, but it has always worked perfectly fine.

EDIT: I dont have a wireless keyboard, but I dont need that, becuase my keyboard pretty much stays in one place, wich means the cord doesnt bother me.
                  Last edited by Galleleo; 11-01-2004, 10:59 AM.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

My friend bought a microsoft wireless keyboard/mouse combo, I don't know if it's the same model or not. He seemed to really like it (it had a wrist support made of fake leather) and it didn't lag at all while typing. The mouse on the other hand seemed a bit small for me but it fit his hand perfectly.

My logitech on the other hand is starting to get really laggy, ctrl+c works on the 6th try, etc. I really need to buy a new keyboard before the leagues start again
                    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                    3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Peanuts
                      Agreed with CS, theres response problems too so if you wanna play games its a bad idea.
                      WTF?
                      I use a Wireless Laser mouse and Keyboard for playing halflife and i see no response problems.
                      I bought them after buying some E-D glasses from Edimensional because i kept tangling the wires up...
                      omfg e-d transformed fps games for life..
                      STARKITTY
                      A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Working...
                      X