Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Story - Neil Armstrong

This is a funny, but true, story about Neil Armstrong:

When Apollo Mission Astronaut Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon, he not only gave his famous "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" statement but followed it by several remarks, usual com traffic between him, the other astronauts and Mission Control.

Just before he re-entered the lander, however, he made the enigmatic remark "Good luck Mr. Gorsky."

Many people at NASA thought it was a casual remark concerning some rival Soviet Cosmonaut. However, upon checking, there was no Gorsky in either the Russian or American space programs. Over the years many people questioned Armstrong as to what the "Good luck Mr. Gorsky" statement meant, but Armstrong always just smiled.

Just a few years ago, (on July 5, 1995 in Tampa Bay FL) while answering questions following a speech, a reporter brought up the 26 year old question to Armstrong. This time he finally responded. Mr. Gorsky had finally died and so Neil Armstrong felt he could answer the question.

When he was a kid, he was playing baseball with a friend in the backyard. His friend hit a fly ball which landed in the front of his neighbor's bedroom windows. His neighbors were Mr. & Mrs. Gorsky. As he leaned down to pick up the ball, young Armstrong heard Mrs. Gorsky shouting at Mr. Gorsky. "Oral sex! You want oral sex?! You'll get oral sex when the kid next door walks on the moon!"

NOTE: This is a confirmed true story.
    Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Lol I find that incredibly funny and extremly odd thats what it refers too.

Comment

Too bad they never actually went to the moon.
      sdg

Comment

yea and that dude didnt get Oral sex
        Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

Can't believe some people still think that the lunar landing was staged.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
            And a plane didn't hit the pentagon either.
            And there are aliens in area 51.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
              its true.. Theres too much evidence against it.
              audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
              DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
              Azreal> LOloL
              cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

ROFLMAO
                Bahahahaha funny wunny
                hahahah
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

"And we're walking, walking, walking.
                  To your left you will observe these conspiracy theorists in their natural habitat, the internet forum. Here, they attempt to impose their radical beliefs upon the unsuspecting reader using archaic propagandist methods involving a mixture of fact and fiction, and heavy reliance on the readers gullibility.
                  They tend to hunt readers in packs, often relying on each other to reinforce the belief and make it the standard for that particular forum, alienating those with any form of logical or analytical thought from the discussion.
                  Be warned though, attempts to engage these creatures in anti-conspiracy combat often results in drawn out posts that often invoke side splitting laughter or worse, boredom.
                  And we're walking, walking, walking..."

Comment

The original moon landing video was staged, evidence is pretty clear. But they've been to the moon.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHA, lol.. was that the event that inspired young Armstrong to become an astronaut.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

mm...recycled. :up:
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
                          Can't believe some people still think that the lunar landing was staged.
                          I can't believe that some people still believe that there is wind on the moon.

Comment

Please take a look at: http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

Everything is explained with specific arguements.

Why do people have to turn everything into a conspiracy? (Moon landing, JFK death, etc)

Comment

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/mrgorsky.htm

Funny joke but its not real.

But this is!!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/towboat.asp

click on link that says : (The full series of photographs can be found on a variety of web sites.)
                              Original Mambonian
                              TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                              I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Working...
                              X