No announcement yet.

Hotmail Storage Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you make your profile for msn it asks if you have an email adress or wanna make a hotmail one.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Yeah i tried it to, it said ____@hotmail.com
      then you could pull it down and it would say msn.com..btw thanks for the miranda im thing
      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Hey eva if you want a gmail account ask me on MSN, don't take shit from people here.
        ā™Ŗā™«ā™Ŗā™«ā™Ŗā™«ā™Ŗā™«ā™Ŗā™«ā™Ŗā™«
        Failure teaches success.
        . ā–²
        ā–²ļ»æ ā–²

Comment

I have a much better account then gmail, with alot of storagespace: @incuria.org
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
            I have a much better account then gmail, with alot of storagespace: @incuria.org
            leroy forgot to disable it?
            :bye1:
            Code:
            1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
            1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
            1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
            1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
            1:lnx> kk
            1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

No, I asked leroy if I could keep it, and I could, he's that nice. :wub:

Comment

The actual email fro mhotmail for the upgrade is....

Dear MSNĀ® HotmailĀ® Member:

Congratulations on your storage upgrade from 2MB to 250MB!

As a valued MSN Hotmail Member, you have been specially selected to receive a special storage upgrade - at no cost to you. We've increased the storage capacity of your Hotmail account from 2MB to 250MB and increased your attachment size from 1MB to 10MB .

So what does this mean for you?

Well, now you can store even more emails and share larger attachments such as photos, music and video clips and more. Please note, you don't have to take any action - we have taken care of upgrading your account for you. Your storage meter should now read 250MB.

Take a look at the table to the right to see how we've upgraded your Hotmail Account.

We'd like to thank you for being a valued MSN Hotmail Member and enjoy your increased storage!

Thank you,
                MSN Hotmail Member Services
                Enjoy the freedom of a larger Inbox
                Current New
                Total Storage 2 MB 250 MB
                Total Attachment Size 2 MB 20 MB
                Single Attachment Size 1 MB 10 MB
                "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

:angry: :chris: :annoyed:
                  Valued member.. I've been a member since 1997-1998.
                  Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

gmail.. search for that on google.. and a bit down you'l find a whole page that says why you schouldnt use gmail.. haha

Comment

Yeah i know...they are all jealous of us! -_-
                      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Working...
                      X