Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer...

..for starwars ep 3

Posting of Bit Torrent links are not allowed. However if you check out "The REAL Universal BitTorrent Source" you'll know where to find this. - Kim

This is the only place i could find it, I assume most of you know how bittorrents work.

On another note, my first 'post new thread' in 5 years.

-DB!
    Last edited by Kim; 11-05-2004, 12:46 PM.
    A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Umm...How do you open those?

Comment

I'm trying to be positive about Episode 3. If nothing else, the lightsaber duel between Skywalker and Kenobi should kick ass. :up:
      Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

American Pie rhythm:

Song by Wierd Al: (the first star wars, phantom menace I think)
        My my mister Anakin guy,
        Maybe Vader some day later, but he's just a small fry,
        He left his home, kissing his mommy good bye, saying soon I'm going to be a jedi,
        Soon I'm going to be a jediiii

Can't wait till the third movie comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by http://www.trenchwars.org/Trench/index.php?action=News&source=News&fromTime=1094131 870
          TWL Finals By Bittorrent!
          DoCk> - Aug 28, 2004

Kolar was nice enough to record video of the TWLB finals games! I set up a temporary BitTorrent tracker. For those of you who know how to use BitTorrent, here are the torrent links for the three rounds.

TWLB Round 1
          TWLB Round 2
          TWLB Round 3

High speed torrent are completed! Your download will be quick and painless over broadband. Please keep your torrent client running to help your fellow downloaders.
          I thought it was only forbidden to post illegal BT links, correct me if I'm wrong.
          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

DB did post the direct BT link off of 'The REAL Universal BitTorrent Source' site.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

yea gotta say I'm a bit confused, it's not an illegal download doesnt violate any copyrights etc whats the beef?

-DB!
              A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

It depends who is hosting and tracking the torrent file. If the tracker is doing any kind of illegal activity then it should (even though I could personally care less about the law in regards to my own downloading) for the sake of protecting TW.org from the RIAA and Co., it should be removed from here.

Edit: So just to make it simpler, bittorent isn't in its self illegal and wasn't even invented to do what it primarily does now. Download links from sites like suprnova ect... are not allowed on this board because next to tracking and hosting indexed torrent files which are not illegal they also allow users the chance to track and host torrents which contain illegally stolen software/media.
                Last edited by Kolar; 11-05-2004, 07:36 PM.

Comment

There's also links to it off of the Real site. And a few other places, if you're interested.
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Yes its nothing personal, and there are other means of attaining this video as Conc just mentioned
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

Heres da link:

http://www.worldofepic.net/ep3.mov

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                        DB did post the direct BT link off of 'The REAL Universal BitTorrent Source' site.
                        Aight, my bad. Thought he hosted the torrent file himself.
                        Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

I'm really hoping they decide to make Episodes VII, VIII and IX as these are the ones I am really looking forwards to seeing. Hopefully they will correlate with the books, giving us such characters as Kyp Durron, Mara Jade and of course GA Thrawn.
                          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                          ---A few minutes later---
                          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                          9:Kim> UM
                          9:Kim> i didn't
                          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Damn, that looks psychedelic. It just might be I'd have to turn the contrast down a bit when watching the movie
                            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                            3 league vet

Comment

just watch the trailer on tv. i saw it yesterday, some local channel like 8.
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                              X