Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the GTA looking for a digital camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the GTA looking for a digital camera?

I found a great deal for a digital camera that's available for anyone in the GTA. (It may be available in a wider area, but I'm not sure how far it spans.) This is not some cheapo toy camera and I'm not talking about a no-name specialty store either.

It's an HP m307 camera with 3.2 megapixel camera with 3x optical zoom, regularly retailing for $229.99 CDN, but it's available at Staples for just $152.99. That's a 33% savings, and you won't find it being advertised at that price.

What happened was that Staples has a lowest price guarentee and someone found a lower marked price for the camera and Staples had to mark themselves down. I saw the low price marked a few days ago at one Staples and I didn't believe it, but when I had to pick up some stuff at a different Staples I saw they had the same price. I've been looking for a digital camera for a long time now, and when I found out the price was legit, I snapped one up right away.

Because of why the price was marked down, I don't know how much longer they will keep it at that price, nor do I know how far it spans geographically or how many they have in stock. You won't find it in any advertisements either and even the website lists the regular price as $229.99. You'll have to go to the store and see if they have it at the lower price too. If you live in the GTA and you've been looking for a digital camera, then this is the best deal you'll find.

What is GTA?
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

My guess would be Greater Toronto Area.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Well, I figure if you didn't know what the GTA was then you'd definately be too far away to take advantage of this deal.

Comment

I thought Troll King couldn't find the digital camera in GTA:San Andreas -.-;;
          DELETED

Comment

Oh shit thats not bad man. Ive been looking for a digicam, i might just drop by at the one on Eglinton
            audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
            DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
            Azreal> LOloL
            cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Working...
            X