Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favo(u)rite...

3d animated movie?

I'm talkin, the one that makes you want to stand up and fly out of your goddamn motherfucking seat. The one that makes your hair stand STRAIGHT the hell up. The kind of movie that gets you to have that tremendous feeling of adrenaline in your chest even though you're staying still and not scared. That's what I'm talkin about. Share em.

My favorite is the Intro to World of Warcraft. It's 45 Mb but i downloaded it in 3 1/2 minutes from a bit torrent. I'm not allowed to post the link and I don't want to get in trouble. But all I can say is a website to find it.(I think i'm allowed to do that, yes?)

Anyways, here it is.

http://www.filerush.com/download.php...t=WOWIntro.avi

Believe me, the torrent is faster than the direct download. Check out the screenshots from the cinematic. It's so awesome.

After I finished watching it, the hair on the back of my neck was directly up and I had friggin goose-bumps the size of golf balls. It's so goddamn wicked. You have GOT to check it out.
    I don't think i'm the only one that feels this way, but I do have a fetish for 3d animation. It's just something that gets me. It's just so cool. Anyways, enough of my talk. Start downloading and check out the eyecandy!

ya blizzard definitely has the best cinematics in games next to square IMO.

Comment

I liked Toy Story a lot.
      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
      i just wish it was longer
      Originally posted by Cops
      it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

I'm guessing you should change it to your Favourite 3D cinematic in a game or movie. But, alas, as I continue..

My favourite 3D cinematics go to, in no particular order...

1. The Intro Movie to Starcraft: Brood War and Starcraft
        2. The Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos cinematic where the Orc and the Human are squaring off in a field when the Infernals start raining down.
        3. Final Fantasy X, where Tidus and the crew attack Yuna's wedding and come down grinding across the tow cables.
        DELETED

Comment

Though it had a generic science fiction plot, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within had great animation.
          Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
            It's 45 Mb but i downloaded it in 3 1/2 minutes from a bit torrent. I'm not allowed to post the link and I don't want to get in trouble. But all I can say is a website to find it.(I think i'm allowed to do that, yes?)

Anyways, here it is.

http://www.filerush.com/download.php...t=WOWIntro.avi

Believe me, the torrent is faster than the direct download. Check out the screenshots from the cinematic. It's so awesome.
            You can link torrents of legal files, i think. Probably. You should be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by Saturn V
              Though it had a generic science fiction plot, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within had great animation.
              shame the story was wank

Comment

You can post torrent links as long as it isn't hosted on a site that can be used for other, illegal torrents like suprnova.org
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

the hobbit animated movie
                  aklsdjflgasjktjwelyhg98ow3ihrgokslj4hrjlkbvdOIZYry vcnzzcvncvz
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I love These
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                      the hobbit animated movie
                      aklsdjflgasjktjwelyhg98ow3ihrgokslj4hrjlkbvdOIZYry vcnzzcvncvz
                      I liked it. :thumbsup:

Comment

Bunch of Starcraft cinematics. Those owned.

Like the one where the Zealot is about to face off with the Hydra and his psi blades power off, but he doesn't back down on the Protoss honour, even though he knows he's likely to die a horrible, horrible death. h34r:
                        G[y]Ro> omfg
                        G[y]Ro> u nerds
                        G[y]Ro> NERDS
                        G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

The intro movie to Dawn of War
                          TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                            I love These
                            wtf like 4 popups just attacked my computer and s&d detected attempted download of Avenue A.

sigh, anyway i've seen those elsewhere. ever play the game version one? really fun stuff.
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

some of the FF7, FF8 and FF9 animation sequences are epic to the bone, awesome
                              jee

Comment

Working...
                              X