• Show
Clear All

YOU should be illegal :cat:

EDIT: Watch me double post

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
      yeah it was LFO the boy band

not to be confused with LFO the overrated electronic group
      I hope you're not thinking of KLF, because I have a fist full of quarters ready to punch my dog's balls if you are.

Comment

If you got a easy password, then its your own folt. Tho he could have hacked you.
        But then again, its you folt for not being protceted. But yes, its a sin to steal someones pw. Its easy with a keylogger for examlpe. Right in you mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
          Unless there was some formulaic method for people to steal other people's aliases other than ASKING FOR THE PASSWORD, I'm afraid there's nothing anybody can do about it. If of course there was some exploited password cracker designated for Continuum, something may be done then.

You guys are great on staying on topic, btw.

Useless Crap
          I got hacked last night, this morning I woke up, did all the stuff you do, shower, brush, get dressed etc, try to go online with Galleleo: couldn't password wasnt the right one, so I was like WTF, then I tried to get online with Lothlas (got it back in the meanwhile from jdigs, changed pw) Couldn't pw wasnt right, so I was totally like WTF!, so I did .?lostpassword twice, and then I even got a: you have tried to login with the wrong password to many times, please try again in a few HOURS.. anyways I am all set again now, new pws and stuff.. but apperently you can get hacked.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
            I hope you're not thinking of KLF, because I have a fist full of quarters ready to punch my dog's balls if you are.
            no, not klf

lfo
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
            X